AVIC411.com

6200NEX Ford SYNC / Android Question

Hello,

I am new to this Forum and very happy to see it.

I have a 6200NEX installed in a 2016 Ford F-350 with SYNC and paired with an Android phone. I have updated the firmware and for the most part the unit seems to be working fine with following exception.

If the unit is in Source Off mode and a call comes in, the phone will ring through the speakers and show on the screen but I cannot answer the telephone with the steering wheel or on the unit. If I swipe and answer the phone the callers voice does not come through the speakers. If I have any kind of source on, USB, Radio, etc. then the phone works just fine. I have tried various things such as re-pairing etc. and still no changes. At this point I'm assuming that it is simply an incompatibility problem between SYNC, Pioneer and Android combined. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on that?

Also - Does anyone know of a quick way to turn Source Off or Power Off without going through the 3 step process of Home - AV - Source Off?

Thank you