AVIC411.com

8200NEX Screen Protector Film

So, I'm one of those OCD guys that puts cases and screen protectors on everything.

Much to my surprise, I found them for the 8200 (and others).

I purchased them and put on last week.  Very happy with the results.  Slightly more difficult that doing a phone on your desk, but it came out perfectly.

I have NO affiliation with this product other than I use it.  Just thought I would pass it on.

You get two of them in the pack, and I was able to get it on, bubble-free and straight the first time.

http://www.tuffprotect.com/store/p1265/Pioneer_AVIC-8200nex_Screen_Protectors.html

I'd take a pic, but it would look like a stock HU, so while that's good, it's not exciting...

So, I'm one of those OCD guys that puts cases and screen protectors on everything.

Much to my surprise, I found them for the 8200 (and others).

I purchased them and put on last week.  Very happy with the results.  Slightly more difficult that doing a phone on your desk, but it came out perfectly.

I have NO affiliation with this product other than I use it.  Just thought I would pass it on.

You get two of them in the pack, and I was able to get it on, bubble-free and straight the first time.

http://www.tuffprotect.com/store/p1265/Pioneer_AVIC-8200nex_Screen_Protectors.html

I'd take a pic, but it would look like a stock HU, so while that's good, it's not exciting...

Thank you for the information, from another OCD guy. :smile:

Which version did you go with, clear or anti-glare? Do to the position of the unit in my car, at certain times of the day it is really hard to see the screen.

@Inferno_051 - I went clear.

I hear what you're saying, and I was contemplating this anti-glare.  But I also recall the screen on the older avic-x940bt and I could not cover this beautiful new screen with a dull cover!

The clear literally disappears, so it won't help with glare.  What I've been doing to is to adjust the screen angle, which helps some...

@Inferno_051 - I went clear.

I hear what you're saying, and I was contemplating this anti-glare.  But I also recall the screen on the older avic-x940bt and I could not cover this beautiful new screen with a dull cover!

The clear literally disappears, so it won't help with glare.  What I've been doing to is to adjust the screen angle, which helps some...

Thank you for the reply. Now I'm torn. I think I'll just order both. :smile: