AVIC411.com

SPH-DA120 - APPRADIO4 - SD Image File

Hello AVIC411.com users, Other threads have focused on 4000NEX and 6000NEX. This thread is specific to the SPH-DA120 - APPRADIO 4. I am looking for the AVIC5000NEX image file. It seems there are plenty of users experiencing the same crash symptoms. We are looking to some of the super users to help us out with copies of the internal SD Card Image Files that will allow our devices to work again. Please help, as a non-super user, I/We am/are in need of easy to follow steps to bring my device back from the endless "boot cycle" that it is currently experiencing.

Please leave links or provide more information via a PM. Driving around with a double DIN hole in my dash and listening to my iphone is not exactly what I had in mind when I purchased this unit for $700 new a couple years back. 

- EastSideTahoe

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I had some help fixing my DA120 With Testkey N3 to unlock the SD and the Image that I now have for the US SPH-DA120. You use win32 disk imager to put the image on the sd card drive once it's unlocked.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzObkaTnnIcWSU82N1A2WE9uWDg/view?usp=sharing

DA120

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzObkaTnnIcWa1Y1UDZvYTlsWTg/view?usp=sharing

TESTKEY N3 

• 3 months later...

Hey, so I had some help fixing my DA120 With Testkey N3 to unlock the SD and the Image that I now have for the US SPH-DA120. You use win32 disk imager to put the image on the sd card drive once it's unlocked.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzObkaTnnIcWSU82N1A2WE9uWDg/view?usp=sharing

DA120

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzObkaTnnIcWa1Y1UDZvYTlsWTg/view?usp=sharing

TESTKEY N3 

Hi..

Problem is solved.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you very much!

This solved my dying SD Card issues.

This SD Card firmware worked on an EU (German) Pioneer SPH DA 120. I was able to just flash a new SD Card with the image you provided and did not need to remove the password or anything else. Afterwards I updated the Firmware to 1.18 from the EU webpage.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2018 at 10:56 AM, Rake said:

Hi All, does someone have the steps for using the TESTKEY N3 to unlock the SD please ? got a bricked DA120

I'd recommend just downloading the unlocked SD image file from above in this thread, then use a brand new SD card to put that image onto (using win32diskmaker program). Instead of trying to unlock & use the SD card that came with the Pioneer headunit; those cards are trash "Transcend" brand. They don't last.

Once complete, do the latest firmware update for your region from Pioneer's support website. Then you should be good to go. Helps to test it before putting everything back together since it is such a pain to take apart & reinstall into the car dash.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hallo zusammen. Ich bin aus Deutschland. Ich brauche ihre Hilfe. Bei meinem Pioneer Avic F60DAB zeigt Software Fehler. Ich habe von hier heruntergeladen für meinem Navigation system aber leider funktioniert nicht. Wieder Fehler gezeigt. Welche Format muss sein SD Karte und welche Format muss sein diese Datei?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sadi Sadiyev

• 2 years later...

Hi all

I want to say thanks to you all, specially to dillweedinc for upload the image, cause I was able to fix my sph da120 with the help of this forum. My pioneer radio suddenly, without any warning starts to malfunctioning, the first symptom was the time, when the time came to set the time to winter time :P my radio just couldn't keep the change when restart, then I realized it wasn't just the time, whatever that I tried to change, it always undone the changes when reboot, so I try to update, I was in v 1.14 I tried update to 1.19, update finished successfully, but when I checked the firmware version kept saying 1.14, I tried everything, update to 1.18, update to the same version I was, 1.14 and then tried again to a newer version and nothing worked, I started to think this is an issue with the SDcard, somehow is damaged and the only way is to buy another one and install the software again from scratch, I began to search in the web and found this forum, so I was able to do it, and it worked perfectly, thanks so much, I'm from Portugal, I'm living in Spain, so I have an EU radio, no problem about that, after update to 1.19 everything works fine in Europe, it doesn't matter if the img is from North America. By the way what BSP and Nor Flash folder is for? I didn't need it

• 1 month later...