AVIC411.com
Magma

Backup of internal SD for NEX 8200

Hi,

I will get my 8200 this weekend and thought, it would be a good idea to have a backup of the internal SD card.

Is this possible with the DEV MOD ?

I thought, I saw some script here for the x200 series, but I am no more able to find it.

Thanks in advance for your answer !!

Just one more dummy question: That image is a protected/encrypted one, right ? If I dd it back on a backup sd card, will it then work, if plugged into the internal sd card slot ? Sorry for this dumb question.

Hi,

I now did a backup of the NOR and the internal SD card. I also put the AVIC.img on a 16 GB SDHC card. The image size was 15.817.768.960 bytes. I used Win32DiskImager for this. 

Now I opened the top of my 8200 NEX unit, but do not see the internal SD card. Do I need to get that board out, which I can see from the top ?

Did you ever get the SD card image saved. I need a copy of it to fix my 8200. If you can post it here that would be awesome. Or if anyone knows where I can find it.

Hello, I need an Image of 8200 NEX. I'M from Canada. My unit have a firmware update FAIL and I need to change de internal SD card and to know how to do this ! Please help me !