AVIC411.com
yann

f950bt Keyboard disabled

Hi guys,

I just bought a used f950bt, it worked very well but I pressed the security key in the parameters which has the effect of blocking some of the functions. As I did not know how to remove this mode, I unplugged the battery to reset. But when I switched on I can not type the code because the keyboard is disconnected. Yes i am idiot  :mrgreen:

I installed the testmode but I do not know how to activate the keyboard. who can help me

Yann

Hi guys,

I just bought a used f950bt, it worked very well but I pressed the security key in the parameters which has the effect of blocking some of the functions. As I did not know how to remove this mode, I unplugged the battery to reset. But when I switched on I can not type the code because the keyboard is disconnected. Yes i am idiot  :mrgreen:

I installed the testmode but I do not know how to activate the keyboard. who can help me

Yann

Try setting the parking brake.

Hi guys,
Yann

Can you let me know where you got testmod for f950bt?