AVIC411.com

HELP: Incompatible USB - 8200

The Pioneer CD-IU52 usb cable is plugged directly into the back of the HU into USB 1

I read to try another USB cable but I eliminated that problem by going directly into the head unit. Has anyone had an issue with the Pioneer cable?

I have done a reset  on the unit as well as rebooting the phone.

I have also tried 3 different Apple HDMI/ lightning plugs

iPhone 7 - iOS 10.3.2

Did you make sure you went into smartphone setup in the head unit and set it to Apple??  

Have you tried the phone as an iPOD using the head unit's normal ipod playback, not in carplay?

I'm using the amazon basics lightning cable going through a USB bulkhead connector mounted in my center console(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XL09YLW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1).  Works great with my iphone 6 iOS 10.3.1  

Did you make sure you went into smartphone setup in the head unit and set it to Apple??  

Have you tried the phone as an iPOD using the head unit's normal ipod playback, not in carplay?

I'm using the amazon basics lightning cable going through a USB bulkhead connector mounted in my center console(https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XL09YLW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1).  Works great with my iphone 6 iOS 10.3.1  

Yes

No

It just won't recognize the Pioneer USB cable - I have the cable you show but it's useless if it won't even recognize the Pioneer cable. 

The Pioneer CD-IU52 usb cable is plugged directly into the back of the HU into USB 1

I read to try another USB cable but I eliminated that problem by going directly into the head unit. Has anyone had an issue with the Pioneer cable?

I have done a reset on the unit as well as rebooting the phone.

I have also tried 3 different Apple HDMI/ lightning plugs

iPhone 7 - iOS 10.3.2

I also have same problem when you plug in iPhone does your unit freeze