AVIC411.com

AVH-4000NEX CAR PLAY VOLUME BUG

Hey guys I've got a lil question I was driving the other day and it was a pretty bumpy road, when suddleny my volume started cutting out with each bump, it would go low then come back loud and so on. Eventually it just stayed like that and I could not adjust the volume, I would press the buttons and nothing would happen up or down... but some times lightly "slapping" the dash would get it to come back for a second... so I took it out to make sure all the connections were ok and they seemed fine. So the only thing I could think of was to do a reset of the settings. It worked and the volume controls work again, however I did not take the car for a drive and see if it would happen again, I am just concerned that there is a more serious internal issue. Anyone have the same experience or ideas on why it could be? Should I be concerened? I tried calling pioneer but unfortunately they're closed on the weekend -_-

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!