• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ayyub Ansari

Ayyub Ansari
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I seen a video that shows how to set up the x930bt and choose not to use a password on start-up.  I recently moved my x930bt from my truck to my transit-connect work van which has a great security system with it, so I would like to remove my current password (which I setup and know, and use regularly).  Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this?  Thanks for stopping in.

#2 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1525 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:40 AM

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I seen a video that shows how to set up the x930bt and choose not to use a password on start-up.  I recently moved my x930bt from my truck to my transit-connect work van which has a great security system with it, so I would like to remove my current password (which I setup and know, and use regularly).  Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this?  Thanks for stopping in.

See posts 299 and 300. Password recovery

#3 Sjarrel

Sjarrel

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Hello everyone,

Hi try this ;)

The tutorial is in the link below

http://prntscr.com/fuuwu2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users