AVIC411.com

2017 new maps for avic

pioneer avic sent me an email..   we'll make sure you wont't get lost this summer Akik!

Summer is here, and we all feel like a road trip to the beach, ready for an adventure!

We just updated to the latest 2017 Maps for your radior your beloved "old" Pioneer avic unit so you can make sure to get home after your roadtrip!

Since we appriaciate you as a returning costumer, we want to give you a the latest version, 2017Q1 maps + firmware and speedcam update with a 25% discount. You won't be paying €24,95 but just â‚¬18,71! The offer is valid untill tomorow, Sunday 9 Juli

You can use coupon "2017DISCOUNT" while checking out to receive your discount untill the end of the week!

Cheers,

The Pioneer Avic Team

pioneer avic sent me an email..   we'll make sure you wont't get lost this summer Akik!

Summer is here, and we all feel like a road trip to the beach, ready for an adventure!

We just updated to the latest 2017 Maps for your radior your beloved "old" Pioneer avic unit so you can make sure to get home after your roadtrip!

Since we appriaciate you as a returning costumer, we want to give you a the latest version, 2017Q1 maps + firmware and speedcam update with a 25% discount. You won't be paying €24,95 but just â‚¬18,71! The offer is valid untill tomorow, Sunday 9 Juli

You can use coupon "2017DISCOUNT" while checking out to receive your discount untill the end of the week!

Cheers,

The Pioneer Avic Team

hi , i am interested or buy it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, killl said:

Hello, has anyone tried this update for the same Pioneer Avic f920bt that I have? Is it a simple plug and play as it is written? Thank you

https://www.pioneeravic.com/store/maps-firmware-update/latest-maps-f920-f920bt/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8LGYtO6t2QIVDGcbCh11OgJ8EAAYASAAEgIA9_D_BwE

I hate to see bootleggers make a  profit selling pirated software. You can get the same maps free just looking around here. Or you can give them your money and hope for the best.

13 minutes ago, RonS said:

I hate to see bootleggers make a  profit selling pirated software. You can get the same maps free just looking around here. Or you can give them your money and hope for the best.

Okay, thank you. This method seemed easier to me. I do not know if I could upload the files listed here in the forum correctly.

Or I already had the 06.0000 firmware in the navigation, would it be easier record new map?

2 minutes ago, killl said:

Okay, thank you. This method seemed easier to me. I do not know if I could upload the files listed here in the forum correctly.

No need to upload anything. Yes, you'll need to do some reading and put more effort in to using the files here.There is a thread started by user godzilla that has everything you need.

12 minutes ago, RonS said:

No need to upload anything. Yes, you'll need to do some reading and put more effort in to using the files here.There is a thread started by user godzilla that has everything you need.

How important is the original firmware version? I have uploaded 06.0000