platform x200: 
AVH-X8800BT - 1.06 download
AVIC-F980BT - European (EU5) model - 1.07 download
AVIC-F980BT - Russian (UR) model - 1.07 download

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I readed this in your Post #5 and several times here.

The test mode is unimportant to me as long as I can update the maps. What should be useful in this?

testmode(key) is needed if you are gonna update/copy maps to your unit. If you bought the maps, then no worry. Use naviextras. But if you downloaded them, you need the testmode-key to copy maps and patch the navsoftware.

Newly signed up to the forum 8)  - I've just purchased a used f960bt (nex 6000) from ebay, all installed and working fine.... BUT the previous owner very kindly (in their mind anyway) decided to update to the latest 1.15 firmware before shipping it to me... so now none of the test keys work, and I cant run any of the stuff I intended to (like nav warning disable, patched nav maps).

Am I completely out of luck? Or is anyone planning on getting testmode working again?

Newly signed up to the forum 8)  - I've just purchased a used f960bt (nex 6000) from ebay, all installed and working fine.... BUT the previous owner very kindly (in their mind anyway) decided to update to the latest 1.15 firmware before shipping it to me... so now none of the test keys work, and I cant run any of the stuff I intended to (like nav warning disable, patched nav maps).

Am I completely out of luck? Or is anyone planning on getting testmode working again?

atm you just have to have alot of patience :) btw i think you can downgrade the unit to an older version, then the patch/crack will work.