AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've very old maps in my F20BT navi. I think its 2010. Will my Renevallib have changes in the same offset - its constant across all versions?

Can I update with this procedure?

You can try. I have also F20BT and my RenewalLib had those hex offsets. I've successfully updated to 2017.

Hi Guys here is the password the mail server is getting overloaded I do not want to see this being shared on any other forum  apart from this one as i have done this to help everyone on this forum because its helped me so much in the past please respect this and hope the master PIONARA helps out

details here

Hi Password is 'Dracarys'  exactly as shown
Regards
Godzilla

Lol Game Of Thrones Fan :) 

Hi Guys here is the password the mail server is getting overloaded I do not want to see this being shared on any other forum  apart from this one as i have done this to help everyone on this forum because its helped me so much in the past please respect this and hope the master PIONARA helps out

details here

Hi Password is 'Dracarys'  exactly as shown
Regards
Godzilla

Lol Game Of Thrones Fan :)

But we'll still get hundreds of posts asking for the password and/or complaining that it doesn't work.  :wacko:  HINT: " 'exactly' as shown".

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic