AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

OK, I need volunteers! I think I have an easy way to install the ShortFuse hack with no TestMode,  editing or patching involved. I've tested as much as I can on my unit. So I'm releasing here for you guys. Maybe some of the more experienced guys try it first to increase confidence before noobs start using it.

Just download this attached zip, unzip, and copy the 3 files to the root of a blank fat32 formatted SD. When you insert it into your AVIC it runs a script that will backup both your existing RenewalIFLib.dll files, then overwrite them with a pre-hacked one. If, for some reason, this  doesn't allow installing the 2017 maps on your unit, the backup files could be manually re-installed. But that isn't really necessary. So it should do no permanent harm if it doesn't work. However, I have high confidence it will.

Note: this zip has a special Testmode.key that should only be used to run scripts. It isn't the supertestmode version that allows running the maintenance menu. Also, to prevent over-writing your backed-up original RenewalIFLib.dll files on the SD, the script deletes TestMode.key on the SD.  So if you insert it again, nothing will happen.  It can only be run again with manual intervention. Don't try rerunning it unless you know what you are doing. Overwriting your original RenewalIFLib.dll files on the SD isn't necessarily a huge problem, but it might make recovery (in the unlikely event it is necessary) a little more difficult.

When you insert the SD, it will prompt you to press any key (button) to continue - or - turn off the ignition to abort.  If you decide to abort, just turn off and on your unit - then eject the SD. Nothing on your unit will have changed. But in order to re-run, you'll need to re-build the SD from the zipped files  (since Testmode.key has been deleted off the SD).

Otherwise, it will copy your original RenewalIFLib.dll files from USER/PRG0/APL and PRG1/APL onto the SD and rename them RenewalIFLib.dl0 and RenewalIFLib.dl1, Then it will copy the pre-hacked RenewalIFLib.dll in their place on the AVIC.

So.... any volunteers???? Be sure to post your results. If it goes as smoothly as I expect, I'll update the instructions in post #1. Remember, this script will not affect the operation of your unit in any way. It just prepares it to make installation of the map update easier.

Oh yeah, you'll still need to download and run the map update and enter a dummy password when asked for the Pioneer one. This should work for the US and EU maps.

Thank you!

I'll do it again exactly like you.

I've done it before, but i had the "wrong sd card" message.

I'll try it again tomorrow.

Try this script. I had it too the "wrong sd card" message. It is very easy. Good luck

sorry for my english but i use translator

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, In 2017 you have to modify CARDINFO.CIF 

my brief update step by step:

• Boot into TestMode with TESTMODE.KEY
  • Get a copy of \USER\PRG0\APL\RenewallFlib.dll
  • Modify RenewallFlib.dll with hex editor (Notepad++)
Offset 000019F0:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
Offset 00001A10:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
Offset 00001A3C:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
Offset 00001AD8:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
Offset 00001C1C:  0250A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
Offset 00001C24:  0150A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Again Boot into TestMode
  • Delete \USER\PRG0\APL\RenewallFlib.dll
  • Copy modified RenewallFlib.dll in \USER\PRG0\APL\
  • (Now I did the same for the PRG1)
  • Delete \USER\PRG1\APL\RenewallFlib.dll
  • Copy modified RenewallFlib.dll in \USER\PRG1\APL\
  • Then copy 2017 map into a FAT32 microSD
  • Modify CARDINFO.CIF in the SD with hex editor

(OE9R75LQ2MJ2X72EUR with X07EURX27EURX30EUR)

• Boot with map microSD
  • enter PASSWORDPASSWORD when request
  • Wait 25 minutes

I've done it exactly as you in this post, step by step.

It doesn't work. "Wrong SD Card" message again :(.

I've downloaded 2017 update again.

I'll try it with another sd card.

boot in testmode your F9220BT

Thanks Bompa,

Still a few questions. I searched the thread, but can't find TESTMODE.KEY. Then i understand that when i boot in testmode on the F9220BT, im able to make a copy of RenewallFlib.dll on the inserted SD card?

After that i need to modify them, save them on the SD card, start the F9220BT again in testmode, delete the current RenewallFlib.dll and copy the modified RenewallFlib.dll from the SD card to the F9220BT?

Then i save update 2017 on the SD card with the correct CARDINFO and then insert SD card to the F9220BT?

If that's the whole process, then it's clear for me :)

Thanks Bompa,

Still a few questions. I searched the thread, but can't find TESTMODE.KEY. Then i understand that when i boot in testmode on the F9220BT, im able to make a copy of RenewallFlib.dll on the inserted SD card?

After that i need to modify them, save them on the SD card, start the F9220BT again in testmode, delete the current RenewallFlib.dll and copy the modified RenewallFlib.dll from the SD card to the F9220BT?

Then i save update 2017 on the SD card with the correct CARDINFO and then insert SD card to the F9220BT?

If that's the whole process, then it's clear for me :)

That's the correct whole process. Try it, and comment please.

You can find testmode.zip in this post:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/83535-map-update-hack-using-shortfuse-method-z110-z140x920-x940/

AVIC-F20BT Update Success!

So, here is what i did:

First i have edited CARDINFO.CIF.

You need to search for:

OE9R75LQ2MJ2X72EUR

and replace with

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

Then save CARDINFO.CIF and replace the one on update SD Card.

(I'm providing already edited CARDINFO.CIF, so you can just overwrite it)

Then i used TestMode to get RenewalIFLib.dll from HU to edit it.

I copied one from following location \USER\PRG0\APL

Then edited it on PC with HxD.exe and made following changes:

Replaced all (hex) 0350A0E3 with 0050A0E3.

Saved the file, copied to SD Card, then back on HU copied on:

\USER\PRG0\APL

and

\USER\PRG1\APL

Booted SD Card with 2017 update, then for update password entered: PASSWORDPASSWORD

and bam, update installed after 25 minutes.  :cool:

Thanks to Godzilla for providing update files and to RonS for instructions.

Works like a charm on my F20BT!

Thanks a lot!

I've done it exactly as you in this post, step by step.

It doesn't work. "Wrong SD Card" message again :(.

I've downloaded 2017 update again.

I'll try it with another sd card.

My problem was the update 2017. 2 files were missing. I didn't put the password correctly.

Now I've just downloaded and unzipped the file again and it's working.

Meanwhile it's updating. 

And finally... it's working!!!! Yeahhhh!!!!!

Update 2017 from Godzilla working on a F9220BT (Ford Edition)

I don't see the Nag Screen.

Thank you so much to:

- Godzilla

- RonS

- Bompa

And to everybody on this post!!!

Found this links in another forum. Has product T1000-25815 - another as previous one here T1000-25817. If someone know the differences please comment.

MOD Alert!!!  It has been reported by more than one person that the files below are corrupted and the installation will fail.

RonS

That's the correct whole process. Try it, and comment please.

You can find testmode.zip in this post:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/83535-map-update-hack-using-shortfuse-method-z110-z140x920-x940/

Updated my F9220BT succesfully. Version is now 7.0. No problems during modifying and updating. Thanks for the help!

Btw.. does this update also have trafficradar/speedradars in it? If not.. what is the easiest way to update/edit those too?

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic