AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

Nope, didn't tried it yet. I dont have the car during the day, will try it tonight.

Btw, here is CARDINFO.CIF file for update to be recognised on AVIC-F20BT (and F10BT i assume) unit.

NOTICE: I dont take any responsibility if the update bricks your device, since i havent tested it myself yet. 

(Thats work in a progress).

Hello, do you know if it work for Avic F910BT ? Thanks you ;)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried the update on my F920BT, short fuse patch worked, update started afterwards but stopped at 93%

Will try another SD card but it would be nice if someone can confirm which cardinfo.cif I would need for the 920BT.

Cheers!

You have the correct cardinfo if the update started. Once that happens, it doesn't matter. Are you sure you didn't change any other files? Use an 8GB SD. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

Only have a 4Gb and a 32Gb one to try, will try on the 32Gb one.....hopefully I have more succes.

I trust the original files from godzilla's zip are fine for the F920BT and need no altering.

The initial string in my cardinfo was (i believe) #PioneerEL4YD12

Have tried other cardinfo.cif files without succes.

Will keep you posted

If I would manage to go in testmode (assuming I can launch it with the testmode.key file) which file would I need to delete to recover my unit to old/previous state?

Giving up for the moment so would like to hand my wife back a working radio for tomorrow :smile:

Read the ShortFuse post #1 in the Z110/Z120/Z130/Z140/Z150 Hacks & Mods.

BTW, I hope you used single quotes around the godzilla's password when unzipping. That has been the single biggest (and most likely) problem in this whole thread. That would also cause this problem. 

Read the ShortFuse post #1 in the Z110/Z120/Z130/Z140/Z150 Hacks & Mods.

BTW, I hope you used single quotes around the godzilla's password when unzipping. That has been the single biggest (and most likely) problem in this whole thread. That would also cause this problem. 

Used the quotes before and after the pw, did see others get that wrong :smile:

Hopefully for me it is a combination of ffing around too much with the cif file and using cheap chinese sd knock off cards.

Will go and get a real SD tomorrow and start fresh, now read up on shortfuse's post how I can get out of the update loop.

thanks sofar for the great help!

UPDATE: recovered boot via supertestmode, happy! Will attempt upgrade again when I have a new SD card

Used the quotes before and after the pw, did see others get that wrong :smile:

Hopefully for me it is a combination of ffing around too much with the cif file and using cheap chinese sd knock off cards.

Will go and get a real SD tomorrow and start fresh, now read up on shortfuse's post how I can get out of the update loop.

thanks sofar for the great help!

OK. As I said earlier, if the update actually starts running, the CardInfo is good. BTW, I just noticed you have a US IP address (T-Mobile USA), but have an F 920 and are installing EU maps. What's up?

witam
chciałem poprosić WAS o pomoc ściągnąłem wszystkie pliki z posta odnośnie aktualizacji map i oprogramowania Pioneer Map Update Europe 2017 do pioneer avic - f920BT i niby wszystko ok jednak po
1 radio zażądało hasła wpisałem PIONEERAVIC i poszło
2 po wpisaniu nazwy radia poszÅ‚o i na 94% powstaÅ‚ problem napis na ekranie "NIEPRAWIDÅOWA KARTA SD. PROSZĘ WÅOÅ»YĆ PRAWIDÅOWÄ„ I KONTYNUOWAĆ" pozostaÅ‚o 2 min. do koÅ„ca ....
...teraz nie mam nic bo radio jest zablokowane
pomożecie jak i co??
pozdrawiam

zrobiłem pełny format karty na 32 i potem wgrałem na nią soft, ...nie pomogło, jak również te same próby na innych kartach, ten sam komunikat żądający włożenia karty

próbowałem zamienić PRO itd to co opisywaliście wyżej i jest tak

teraz jest nowy wpis o treści:
an error occurred and the update failed
i installer files not found. Is SD/USB still in device.

ktoÅ› coÅ› HEEELPPPPP!!!!

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic