AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

Hello,

I've run scipt on my f9220bt, then i tried to update my radio using update from post #101 (2017 Europe Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F920BT, 9220BT,940BT, 40BT,20BT). Every time i have the same effect, at 93% i got information about wrong sd card. I've tried 3 cards and nothing changed. Actually i have 2015 maps and i restored original RenewalIFLib.dll files. I've also tied to install this update without replacing these dll's but then must provide pass ... Anybody heard about 2017 update like 2015 (without having any changes in radio fioles directly) ?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I bought recently a car with this sat nav. (f930bt) Today I found this forum and this thread and I tried to update mine. I got 3.00000 version. Already updated the BT.

I follow the rules and first of all I used the shortfuse script to updates the 2 files in automatic. Thank I use the same microSD to update the maps (Godzilla files without any mod, just extract and put 2 folders and 1 file). Put the password, after reboot it is blocked says :" Incorrect SD card, Please insert the correct one"  PANIC,

I read other post and thank you to superuser files I delete the files in xxxx/download. Now it is back to works but I found always the same error. Tried different times with different micro SD. They are from 8 to 16gb in FAT32.

What I can do?

So, finally I installed the 2017 version together with BT fw 3.32. 

Here is the procedure that I follow starting from version 3.0000: 

1) hackfuse

2) install map update 2013  (ask password: PASSWORDPASSWORD)

3) hackfuse

4) install map update 2015 (NO PASSWORD ASKED) 

5) hackfuse

6)install map update 2017  (ask password: PASSWORDPASSWORD)

7) update BT fw from 3.22 to 3.32

I have Avic-F930bt

Be careful

Files here:   http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/83505-new-release-f20bt-f30bt-f40bt-f920bt-f930bt-f840bt-etc-2017-release/?p=345456

are corrupted and cause stop the actualization at 93%. This is T1000-25815 for AVIC F20BT-F920BT- etc.

Do not try to actualize with godzilla files at the beguining if your model is not suitable for T1000-25817.

I did actualize my F920BT with T1000-25817, which was accepted and finished without error, but it caused GPS not to work. Everything was fine except GPS, that showed good signal on settings, but maps where not working. Also the system could not be downgraded to 2015 maps or older. I had to replace an old copy of the system to recover the right function, back to 2015 maps.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Be careful !!!!

Can somebody give a good link for T1000-25815 release ????

Thanks to everybody.

Hello again:

The reason why the process stops at 93% is because there are four files missiing in Update folder.

There should be 114 Ndata files and the last one in the package downloaded from the link supplied in this forum is Ndata 110. So files Ndata111 to Ndata114 are missing.

This could be seen inside de contents of file ALLDATA.VER if you open it.

Can anyone that has a complete copy of T1000-25815 update provide those files?

Thank you.

How to bypass Wrong SD stop at 93% of loading

As I wrote before this is caused by four files missing in folder NDATA.

The simple solution is to copy the last four files Ndata.106 to Ndata.110 and rename the copied files as Ndata.111 to Ndata.114 respectively, so yo have the quantity of files complete untill Ndata.114.

With the NDATA folder containing the total 114 ammount of files the process do not stop at 93% with the error message, and finish and reboots showing 2017 release.

The only thing is to whish that those 4 repited files will no affect the maps of your country, or the country you visit whiyh your car.

It is worrking flawlessly on my Avic-F920BT unit.

Nevertheless if someone have those four files from an original copy, they will be wellcome.

Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you Godzilla and RonS,

just finnished updating my F920BT to the 2017 map version!

1 I used the shortfuse hack (patched the altered renewallFlib.dll in Prg1)
2 next I booted with the 2017 update on SD card and when prompted entered the password PASSWORDPASSWORD.

Like a glove!

Unfortunately the bluetooth update did not fix my limp BT.
It still reads --------------- under BT version. As if there is nothing there to update from.
Do any of you know what files need to go in which folders using testmode.key?
If at all possible..

Thanx again to the Headunit Grandmasters! 

3 hours ago, timmen said:

Unfortunately the bluetooth update did not fix my limp BT.
It still reads --------------- under BT version. As if there is nothing there to update from.
Do any of you know what files need to go in which folders using testmode.key?
If at all possible..

Thanx again to the Headunit Grandmasters! 

You don't need testmode. The BT firmware for this release is on the SD in the \Firmware directory. 

You didn't give any detail on what you did and what went wrong doing the BT update through BT settings.

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic