AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

This post to thank all the people here and give my input in avic hacking.

I have AVIC F930BT unit. It had maps and firmware from 2011. I updated it successfully without any problems.

For all of you, who have doubts, and questions like "what file should I download?" or "how to do this?", a little instruction below:
step 1: Download shortfusescript.zip

step 2: Download 2017 update.zip

step 3: Format sd card (or card's) (fat32)
step 4: Copy files from shortfusescript.zip to sd card
step 5: Place card inside the AVIC and press key when asked
step 6: Copy files from 2017 update.zip to another sd card (or the same as in step 4, after finishing step 5)
step 7: Place card in AVIC and restart the unit
step 8: Confirm update
step 9: Use PASSWORDPASSWORD as password
step 10: Wait 30min until the end 

Do not power off the unit during the update process.
In my case I was driving during step 10, so I didn't waste my time :D

Have fun, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much to all of you. First experience for me, with the help in this forum I was able to refresh my F920BT as a new one:

- hack HU
- update to 2017 MAP (Europe)
- update speedcam (Oct. 2017)

special thanks to ShortFuse, Godzilla and RonS !

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2017 at 8:19 PM, Psydon said:

AVIC-F20BT Update Success!

So, here is what i did:

First i have edited CARDINFO.CIF.

You need to search for:

OE9R75LQ2MJ2X72EUR

and replace with

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

Then save CARDINFO.CIF and replace the one on update SD Card.

(I'm providing already edited CARDINFO.CIF, so you can just overwrite it)

Then i used TestMode to get RenewalIFLib.dll from HU to edit it.

I copied one from following location \USER\PRG0\APL

Then edited it on PC with HxD.exe and made following changes:

Replaced all (hex) 0350A0E3 with 0050A0E3.

Saved the file, copied to SD Card, then back on HU copied on:

\USER\PRG0\APL

and

\USER\PRG1\APL

Booted SD Card with 2017 update, then for update password entered: PASSWORDPASSWORD

and bam, update installed after 25 minutes.  :cool:

Thanks to Godzilla for providing update files and to RonS for instructions.

CARDINFO.cif.zip

Hello

I m just updating my AVIC F20BT from V2 to V7 following this instruction !!! :D 

Big thanks to all.

Something should be repeated: Don t forget to save all your /USER file on SD card before doing anything.

But in my case , the only probleme was when i put  RenewalIFLib.dll  on this dir  \USER\PRG1\APL.

The SD card with 2017 update was not recognize.

I think it was because he 's only on dir  \USER\PRG0\APL before starting updating.

After remove it (from PRG1\APL) everything working well.

I did the bluetooth update to from 3.11 too.

I m just enjoy now , thanks again !!!

Can't open Display to insert SD Card anymore...

Hey guys, i just tried updating my F20BT following the guide here and got an "Wrong SD" error towards the end. No big deal i thought and wanted to delete the progress via Testmode in order to restore back to my old version as advised here. I got back to my car and suddenly wasn't able to insert the SD anymore, leaving me with the message "No SD available. Insert SD to proceed.".

Does anyone know how to force the F20BT to flip the display? Is there some button combination or little hole through which i could force it to open with a pin? 

Hope someone can come to the rescue and help me...

25 minutes ago, gameshack_ said:

Can't open Display to insert SD Card anymore...

Hey guys, i just tried updating my F20BT following the guide here and got an "Wrong SD" error towards the end. No big deal i thought and wanted to delete the progress via Testmode in order to restore back to my old version as advised here. I got back to my car and suddenly wasn't able to insert the SD anymore, leaving me with the message "No SD available. Insert SD to proceed.".

Does anyone know how to force the F20BT to flip the display? Is there some button combination or little hole through which i could force it to open with a pin? 

Hope someone can come to the rescue and help me...

Hold the eject button for about 5 seconds. You might need to cycle the power while holding the eject.   BTW, if you got that error you did something wrong. Do not modify any files on the SD except cardinfo.cif (if necessary).

BTW, the instruction in that link are to restart the install. The way to abort the install is - put the super testmode.key on a SD or usb, put that in, and it should boot to testmode. go into file maintenance, and remove the file:
  USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log
this will kick the unit out of upgrade mode, and should restart into regular mode on next power up (remember to remove the TestMode SD).

Huge thanks to you RonS! Glad i have a usable device again. 

I'd still like to attempt the update of the 2017 EU Maps for my F20BT. So just to not mess things up again:

1. I grab the Maps from Godzillas Google Drive from the first quote in his initial post - here.

2. Backup my Renewall with the Testkey.

3. Replace the cardinfo.cif with the one provided by Psydon - here. 

And the update should go through fine. Correct? 

Edit: Running Testkey again to ShortFuse was unneccessary as it threw an error. But following your instructions and only replacing the cardinfo.cif did the trick. 

Thanks for your help RonS! 

1 hour ago, gameshack_ said:

Huge thanks to you RonS! Glad i have a usable device again. 

I'd still like to attempt the update of the 2017 EU Maps for my F20BT. So just to not mess things up again:

1. I grab the Maps from Godzillas Google Drive from the first quote in his initial post - here.

2. Backup my Renewall with the Testkey.

3. Replace the cardinfo.cif with the one provided by Psydon - here. 

And the update should go through fine. Correct? 

Edit: Running Testkey again to ShortFuse was unneccessary as it threw an error. But following your instructions and only replacing the cardinfo.cif did the trick. 

Thanks for your help RonS! 

hello

do you dowload HxD.exe on your computer (https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/) for replaced all (hex) 03 50 A0 E3 with 00 50 A0 E3 on RenewalIFLib.dll ?

1 hour ago, hlekinfr said:

hello

do you dowload HxD.exe on your computer (https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/) for replaced all (hex) 03 50 A0 E3 with 00 50 A0 E3 on RenewalIFLib.dll ?

No, i just downloaded the maps, shortfuse and the correct cardinfo.cif. The first time around i replaced the hex in the Renewall and it bricked my HU. Just Shortfuse and then put the update with your cardinfo.cif on the SD-Card. Works like a charm.

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic