AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dracarys and PASSWORDPASSWORD is false

It is not Dracarys, it is 'Dracarys'    That has been expressed at least a dozen times in this thread.  You don't seem to be capable of following detailed instructions. And your attitude seems to imply your incompetence is our fault. You even reported those posts to the moderators as "fake".  I find that offensive. 

Ahhh.Ok.Now it goes.Sorry,I am an idiot :-)

Good news that you got it to work. I'm sorry that I got so heated in my response. It wa because I was irritated that this issue has happened so often. That and a few glasses of wine :evil:

It was a very bad idea to use apostrophes in the password. It is just asking for confusion. But since godzilla paid for and provided the files, I have no basis to object. And it was his right to do it. But the worst part is that, when the incorrect password is entered, the archive still partially unzips. So many people aren't even aware of the problem until the update fails with xx% completed. Of course then they post about the problem and someone needs to diagnose and help fix it. Guess who usually does that?

In my opnion it makes no sense to lock the zip file, then provide the password publicly. Once he made the decision to publish the password, I wish he would of replaced the zip file with an unlocked one. The US maps have no zip password and we have very few problems.

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic