AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

it have i many time try no succes on my F930BT

i have one request from where will get CARDINFO.cfg ?? i have download the map 2017 sould i use this CARDINFO??

second:

on my 3. point wiche hexeditor:

• Offset 000019F0:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001A10:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001A3C:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001AD8:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001C1C:  0250A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001C24:  0150A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3

i have only found on my Pioneer Offset 000019F0: and Offset 00001A10: and nothing other their and both PRG0 and PRG1

what my problem is only this messeg come carte sd incorrecte, inserer la carte SD correcte

what is the reason how will fix it

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it have i many time try no succes on my F930BT

i have one request from where will get CARDINFO.cfg ?? i have download the map 2017 sould i use this CARDINFO??

second:

on my 3. point wiche hexeditor:

• Offset 000019F0:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001A10:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001A3C:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001AD8:  0350A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001C1C:  0250A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3
  • Offset 00001C24:  0150A0E3 replace with 0050A0E3

i have only found on my Pioneer Offset 000019F0: and Offset 00001A10: and nothing other their and both PRG0 and PRG1

what my problem is only this messeg come carte sd incorrecte, inserer la carte SD correcte

what is the reason how will fix it

Just download and run the script. No need to patch your files for the Shortfuse hack. For F930BT you don't need to replace the Cardinfo.cif. Just use the one from godzilla. I don't know how it could be easier. Doesn't anyone read instructions? DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILES FROM GODZILLA's ZIP.

Are you talking about the ShortFuse script? If so, make sure the SD is not Write Locked.

So I made sure and the SD card is not locked ...

If you are talking about the maps, did you format the SD before copying the 3 files? There is should not be any scrip file or testmode.key on the SD - only the 2 folders and CardInfo

So SD card will upload 3 files ie 2 files and CardInfo

If you can't get it to work, get http://mybyteideas.com/x9310bt/supertestmode.zip, unzip and put TestMode.key on a SD. This should boot into TestMode. Go to file maintenance and delete USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log 

so i did all the time and the message after removing the sd card and resetting the radio. When you try to reboot the radio is the same message

installer files not found. Is SD/USB still in device

Just download and run the script. No need to patch your files for the Shortfuse hack. For F930BT you don't need to replace the Cardinfo.cif. Just use the one from godzilla. I don't know how it could be easier. Doesn't anyone read instructions? DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILES FROM GODZILLA's ZIP.

i did some what u said

first ShortFuseScript press any button it was done, then i put sd card out and put the other sd card with 4GB, reboot

now it show incorrect SD message

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

I have the Pioneer F10BT and done the following steps:

I downloaded the shortfuse script, put the 3 files on a SD memory card, ran the script which saved the two renewall files on the memory card. I pulled the SD memory card out of the unit, put the SD memory card with the update (from Godzilla) where it had 2 folders and the Cardinfo file which I changed the OE9R75LQ2MJ2X72EUR with the X07EURX27EURX30EUR and saved it on the SD memory card. It started after the update asked me for the password, put the PASSWORDPASSWORD and afterwards the update went where 93% and see the message that the card is wrong and I have to put it right. What I am doing wrong and you are not completing the upgrade?. Inside the unit I have the 2015 maps with Version 6.0000

I tried upgrading and without changing the cardinfo file, but the upgrade did not progress and I did not get the message to put some password

Please help!

Thanks

Hello there!

I have the Pioneer F10BT and done the following steps:

I downloaded the shortfuse script, put the 3 files on a SD memory card, ran the script which saved the two renewall files on the memory card. I pulled the SD memory card out of the unit, put the SD memory card with the update (from Godzilla) where it had 2 folders and the Cardinfo file which I changed the OE9R75LQ2MJ2X72EUR with the X07EURX27EURX30EUR and saved it on the SD memory card. It started after the update asked me for the password, put the PASSWORDPASSWORD and afterwards the update went where 93% and see the message that the card is wrong and I have to put it right. What I am doing wrong and you are not completing the upgrade?. Inside the unit I have the 2015 maps with Version 6.0000

I tried upgrading and without changing the cardinfo file, but the upgrade did not progress and I did not get the message to put some password

Please help!

Thanks

Hi Guys

some help from someone??

Thanks

I need your help!

How can I re-run the script or better the udate of maps?

I used the shortfusecript and then updated the maps and it went perfectly fine on F930BT.

it stated to be 7.0 and bluetooth 3.3.2

Then I tried to remove the Nag screen and made a mistake the supertestmode so I needed to replace some files from prg1 in prg0.

But everything worked after thisd

Nevertheless I want to re-run the update to make sure I have the new functions but: 

I run shortfuse script successfully but on next start of HU  it did not go into update mode (as it did before) but startes normally.

I ran shortfuse script multiple times from fresh copy (I am aware the the testmode exe is removed every time).

I fear there is a hidden file or flag which prevents the update to start again -. found a post about a file in a downfolder or  a log file but I could not find it.

So in a nutshell:

How can I rerun the shortfuse script so radio goes into update mode after restart when the SD with update is in?

Is there another way to enforce the update on a second run?

Thanks for reading and reacting

I need your help!

How can I re-run the script or better the udate of maps?

I used the shortfusecript and then updated the maps and it went perfectly fine on F930BT.

it stated to be 7.0 and bluetooth 3.3.2

Then I tried to remove the Nag screen and made a mistake the supertestmode so I needed to replace some files from prg1 in prg0.

I hate to get involved with this mess. I'm sure I'll regret it.

Don't "replace some files from prg1 in prg0". Those are different, and possibly incompatible versions.

What exactly did you do? It might be easier to fix if you explained what files you corrupted.

I don't know how to force installing the same version onto itself. But there may be easier ways to fix this once you say what you did.

Also, it would help to know whether after installing v7.0, if USER/PRG.FLG exists. It might be possible to temporarily set the system back to the previous version then re-install v7.

RonS

I feel bad... thank you for looking into this. 

I copied over the new no nag navi.exe but I think at this moment everything was selected, so what happened is that one file was pasted in but then-  with no chance to stop it - it start to delete everything else. So I needed to copy everything from prg1 or its app subfolder to the instance Prg0.

Lessions learned ... and I am happy that it still works at all!

So there is a risk that I have overwritten the update, at least I do not see the new functions( like the AHA configuration in the settings or the search box in the last cities) and I would like to reapply the update but it does not let me.

With regard to your question:

Yes, I have a prg.flg file but it sits in the root= user\ (not in the prg folders) 

RonS

I feel bad... thank you for looking into this. 

I copied over the new no nag navi.exe but I think at this moment everything was selected, so what happened is that one file was pasted in but then-  with no chance to stop it - it start to delete everything else. So I needed to copy everything from prg1 or its app subfolder to the instance Prg0.

Lessions learned ... and I am happy that it still works at all!

So there is a risk that I have overwritten the update, at least I do not see the new functions( like the AHA configuration in the settings or the search box in the last cities) and I would like to reapply the update but it does not let me.

With regard to your question:

Yes, I have a prg.flg file but it sits in the root= user\ (not in the prg folders)

I think I followed most of that. But I'm not sure what files you think were deleted or why. Were you doing a Delete or a Paste? Did you intentionally copy from one PRG directory to the other? If so, you just made things worse. You can't accidentally overwrite files with testmode.

What do you mean "I have a prg.flg file but it sits in the root= user\ (not in the prg folders)". If PRG.FLG is present, it would be in \USER along with the PRG0 and PRG1 folders. Than may be what you were saying.

OK, here's the first rule of hacking - have a backup. So I recommend getting a 16GB (8GB might work), and immediately use TestMode to make a backup copy of everything in USER. That way you can undo anything you try to do to fix this.

I'm still not clear on whether 2017 v7 is in PRG0 or PRG1. That's why the PRG.FLG is important.  If you were following the No Nag instructions, you should already know which was the "active" directory. Which was it? 

Back to the original suspected problem. You should of been copying NAVI.EXE (the no nag one) from SD to the active program directory (PRG0\APL or PRG1\APL). To do this, you need to delete the existing NAVI.EXE before "pasting" the new one. Testmode will not overwrite an existing file. So it it was the Paste operation you think started overwriting or deleting files - it didn't. It can't.

On the other hand, if you selected all the files (instead of NAVI.EXE) to DELETE, then you would have a big problem. But then your unit would be dead. Actually, I'm not convinced that anything is wrong. If you deleted anything important, you'd have very big problems even using the head unit.

If you really think there are corrupted files in the Active APL directory, you can just copy them from the 2017 update SD (UPDATE\USER\PRG\APL). Remember you need to delete the existing files first. Also, a file overwritten by the old one will have an old date/timestamp. Nearly all the APL files are from 2017. There are a few older DLL files that are just utility libraries that have not updated.

DON'T DO ANYTHING DESTRUCTIVE WITHOUT A BACKUP!!!

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic