AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After many tries, i finally succeeded with the update on my f930bt. Used a 2 gb sd for the shortfuse hack and after that the 8gb sd witch is always in my unit. I got at first the error wrong sd. After new format and freshly extracted update files the unit finally accepted the sd. The 8 gb sd was formatted as fat32/32 clusters. other fat32 my unit didn't accept. I hope its helpfull for someone. Many thanks at RonS and Godzilla!

After many tries, i finally succeeded with the update on my f930bt. Used a 2 gb sd for the shortfuse hack and after that the 8gb sd witch is always in my unit. I got at first the error wrong sd. After new format and freshly extracted update files the unit finally accepted the sd. The 8 gb sd was formatted as fat32/32 clusters. other fat32 my unit didn't accept. I hope its helpfull for someone. Many thanks at RonS and Godzilla!

I've had good luck with 4 GB SDs formatted FAT32 with default cluster size. I think most updates from Pioneer/HERE are either 4 or 8 GB. Although the applications can read bigger capacities, I think the boot and loader software is only smart enough to handle a limited subset of disks. Glad you persisted and made it work.

I've had good luck with 4 GB SDs formatted FAT32 with default cluster size. I think most updates from Pioneer/HERE are either 4 or 8 GB. Although the applications can read bigger capacities, I think the boot and loader software is only smart enough to handle a limited subset of disks. Glad you persisted and made it work.

Default cluster size was 4096 bytes.

Suksess!!!!!!!!!! F930BT

step 1: download download shortfusescript.zip and  2017 update file

step 2: unpack shortfusescript on a fat32 SD card

step 3 Run script on F930BT ( just place SD card and touch a key when asked.

Step 4: unpack 2017 update on at least 4GB sd card.

step 5: place sdcard in F930BT and restart 

step 6: choose update procedure yes. When asked use PASSWORDPASSWORD as password.

enjoy... for this F930BT type no other steps are needed. ( probably because its the original for this type and several others)

Thank you godzilla and RonS

hi all,

step 1: download shortfusescript.zip and  2017 update file : OK

step 2: unpack shortfusescript on a fat32 SD card :   OK

step 3 Run script on F9310BT ( just place SD card and touch a key when asked.) : OK

Step 4: unpack 2017 update on at least 4GB sd card with  new cardinfo :     OK

step 5: place sdcard in F9310BT and restart and ……….

No Boot possible on my  SD card

test with another SD card and same result, the audio files copied to this card work perfectly

Thanks to all

hi all,

step 1: download shortfusescript.zip and  2017 update file : OK

step 2: unpack shortfusescript on a fat32 SD card :   OK

step 3 Run script on F9310BT ( just place SD card and touch a key when asked.) : OK

Step 4: unpack 2017 update on at least 4GB sd card with  new cardinfo :     OK

step 5: place sdcard in F9310BT and restart and ……….

No Boot possible on my  SD card

test with another SD card and same result, the audio files copied to this card work perfectly

Thanks to all

Try the map update with the original CardInfo.CIF   Replacing it doesn't make sense for a F9310BT since the godzilla files should support it as is.

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic