• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

ik wil mijn F920BT updaten met 2017 update maar het lukkt mij niet

ShortFuseScript gedaan en ging prima 

dan sd kaart format. en de update en cardinfo.cif erop gezet

sd weer in de HU maar geen update niks hij start gewoon weer op 

groetjes daniel

What files do you see in the root directory of your 2017 map SD?

2017 map SD -FIRMWARE,UPDATE,CARDINFO.cif = 3 627 220 992 bajtow

2015 map SD -FIRMWARE,UPDATE,CARDINFO.cif = 3 627 220 992 bajtow

is that so good ?

We don't seem to be able to communicate. Maybe someone can help who speaks your language. 

If the 2015 worked for your F20, then copy that CardInfo.CIF file to the 2017 SD and put it into your F20.

Should be just 2 directories (FIRMWARE, UPDATE) and CardInfo.CIF (the correct one for your model).

You didn't follow the directions. I don't know how it could be simpler. What password did you use to extract the ZIP files?

Unzip the map files again. Be sure to enter the zip password 'Dracarys' including the single quote characters. If you do not enter the password correctly,  some of the files will not unzip and the installation will fail. I'm getting tired of having to post this again and again.

Should be just 2 directories (FIRMWARE, UPDATE) and CardInfo.CIF (the correct one for your model).

You didn't follow the directions. I don't know how it could be simpler. What password did you use to extract the ZIP files?

Unzip the map files again. Be sure to enter the zip password 'Dracarys' including the single quote characters. If you do not enter the password correctly,  some of the files will not unzip and the installation will fail. I'm getting tired of having to post this again and again.

Thank you soooooooo MUCH. Its working 

F920bt succesfully updated

Many thanks to Godzilla and RonS

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic