AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello
I want to ask WAS for help, I downloaded all the files from post about map updates and software Pioneer Map Update Europe 2017 to pioneer avic - f920BT and kind of ok after all
1 radio required the password I entered PIONEERAVIC and went
2 after entering the name of the radio went and 94% of the problem was written on the screen "INCIDENT SD CARD. PLEASE PRESERVE CORRECTLY AND CONTINUE" remained 2 min. to end ....
... now I have nothing because the radio is locked
will you help and what?
Regards

I made a full 32 card format and then loaded on it soft ... did not help as well as the same attempts on other cards, the same message asking for card insertion

I tried to replace PRO, etc. what you described above and it is so

Now is the new entry:
an error occurred and the update failed

i installer files not found. Is SD/USB still in device..

someone something HEEELPPPPP !!!!

Read post #166. QRASKA2006 where did you see to use PIONEERAVIC to install on the unit?

Hi I tried to update my AVIC-F920BT, it's ok until 93% after I have : "carte sd incorrecte, inserer la carte SD correcte" where is the problèm and how i can go back ? or solve this problèm ? Many thanks in advance.

Hello

I want to ask WAS for help, I downloaded all the files from post about map updates and software Pioneer Map Update Europe 2017 to pioneer avic - f920BT and kind of ok after all

1 radio required the password I entered PIONEERAVIC and went

2 after entering the name of the radio went and 94% of the problem was written on the screen "INCIDENT SD CARD. PLEASE PRESERVE CORRECTLY AND CONTINUE" remained 2 min. to end ....

... now I have nothing because the radio is locked

in the instructions nowhere was the idea was my password hanging ... but it was successful

... where I find those peaks with these maps and soft

I have no idea what you are asking. So obviously we can not communicate. Maybe you can find someone here who speaks Polish.

However, the point I was making on post #166 was:

"I recommend unzipping the map update from godzillz again. Be sure to enter the zip password 'Dracarys' including the single quote characters. If you do not enter the password correctly, some of the files will not unzip and the installation will fail."

I have no idea what you are asking. So obviously we can not communicate. Maybe you can find someone here who speaks Polish.

However, the point I was making on post #166 was:

"I recommend unzipping the map update from godzillz again. Be sure to enter the zip password 'Dracarys' including the single quote characters. If you do not enter the password correctly, some of the files will not unzip and the installation will fail."

I ask where I find these files with maps and soft

Ron I did everything as described by ayan at http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/82391-avic-f10f20f920f9210f9220bt-evrope-maps-update/page-3.

However, after the whole operation to point. 5 I did not turn off the radio as I wrote from point. 6 and there is a message installer files not found. Is SD/USB still in device

You are doing something wrong. I can't tell what from your message.  Find a friend who is good with English and have him help you. The instructions are very simple but you must understand English.

You only need to install the Shortfuse hack one time. Follow the instructions from step  5. Make sure you use the correct password to unzip the map files or files will be missing. After step 8 you SD should only have Cardinfo.cif and two directories: FIRMWARE and UPDATE

If your radio has errors with updating it might be stuck in update mode. There are simple instructions on how to fix it in the Shortfuse Hack post #1 http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/83535-map-update-hack-using-shortfuse-method-z110-z140x920-x940/

You are doing something wrong. I can't tell what from your message.  Find a friend who is good with English and have him help you. The instructions are very simple but you must understand English.

You only need to install the Shortfuse hack one time. Follow the instructions from step  5. Make sure you use the correct password to unzip the map files or files will be missing. After step 8 you SD should only have Cardinfo.cif and two directories: FIRMWARE and UPDATE

If your radio has errors with updating it might be stuck in update mode. There are simple instructions on how to fix it in the Shortfuse Hack post #1 http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/83535-map-update-hack-using-shortfuse-method-z110-z140x920-x940/

Ron if I copied the files according to the ayan instructions - and the files should I remove RenewalIFLib.dll from PGR0 and PRG1 ??

And if uploading radio maps do not want to enter a password it is ok or at this stage there is something wrong?

sorry for my english ... but i use google translator :)

and you are the only person who has taken the topic to help

in Poland no one since 26.10.2017 can not help me.

Ron if I copied the files according to the ayan instructions - and the files should I remove RenewalIFLib.dll from PGR0 and PRG1 ??

And if uploading radio maps do not want to enter a password it is ok or at this stage there is something wrong?

Do not remove any files. It does not say to remove any files in the instructions. But you must replace CardInfo.CIF because you have an F920BT. If you removed the RenewalIFLib.dll files, the update will fail. If you did, then you must go back and run the Shortfuse script.

Do not remove any files. It does not say to remove any files in the instructions. But you must replace CardInfo.CIF because you have an F920BT. If you removed the RenewalIFLib.dll files, the update will fail. If you did, then you must go back and run the Shortfuse script.

in the file 2017 update after unpacking the zip and entering the password 'Dracarys' I have only 3 files:

FIRMWARE

UPDATE

CARDINFO which turns CARDINFO.cif file from ayan

I do not know if I should remove USER \ SYSTEM \ Download \ StartKnd.log ???

thank you for doing so much for me

in the file 2017 update after unpacking the zip and entering the password 'Dracarys' I have only 3 files:

FIRMWARE

UPDATE

CARDINFO which turns CARDINFO.cif file from ayan

I do not know if I should remove USER \ SYSTEM \ Download \ StartKnd.log ???

thank you for doing so much for me

Only delete USER \ SYSTEM \ Download \ StartKnd.log if you give-up trying to install the update. Then your old firmware/maps will be used and the update will be aborted. At least you will be able to use the radio.

So, you should be able to copy the two directories and Cardinfo.cif to the fresh FAT32 SD. Do not change any other files.

Only delete USER \ SYSTEM \ Download \ StartKnd.log if you give-up trying to install the update. Then your old firmware/maps will be used and the update will be aborted. At least you will be able to use the radio.

So, you should be able to copy the two directories and Cardinfo.cif to the fresh FAT32 SD. Do not change any other files.

After applying the previous recommendations ... I wanted to upload maps but after inserting the SD card I got a message

ScriptFile execute error!! please check your storage contants

on a red background

If you can advice what in this case I do not know what I do I think I will give up and go to PIONEER.

After applying the previous recommendations ... I wanted to upload maps but after inserting the SD card I got a message

ScriptFile execute error!! please check your storage contants

on a red background

If you can advice what in this case I do not know what I do I think I will give up and go to PIONEER.

Are you talking about the ShortFuse script? If so, make sure the SD is not Write Locked.

If you are talking about the maps, did you format the SD before copying the 3 files? There is should not be any scrip file or testmode.key on the SD - only the 2 folders and CardInfo

If you can't get it to work, get http://mybyteideas.com/x9310bt/supertestmode.zip, unzip and put TestMode.key on a SD. This should boot into TestMode. Go to file maintenance and delete USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log 

• Alexei Navalny changed the title to New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F840BT Etc 2017 Releastechnologye
  • Alexei Navalny unpinned this topic