AVIC411.com
RonS

2017 v7 US/Can Update available for Z110/120/130/140,X920/930/940

Hi guys,

I have a bone stock X920BT, no map or firmware updates since I bought it.

I have downloaded and run the ShortFuse Hack, and downloaded the Z110Z120X920CARDINFO.zip.

Can anyone re-link the 2017 update? I'd be willing to donate for your time and effort. Like zoom says, the google drive link is empty.

If no one has the update anymore, does anyone have experience dealing with avicfix?

https://www.avicfix.com/2017-map-upgrade-pioneer-avic-x920bt-z110bt-z120bt/

Thanks all for putting out all this out there.

Blake, Smoke, Ron, netz, everyone...thanks! The instructions in this forum were simple and clear. This latest link worked like a champ. Did the install today, upgraded from factory original to v7.0 and BT v3.32. Still didn't fix my bluetooth connection which has never worked for android; now my phone tells me 'incorrect password' instead of just 'can not pair'. I'll keep working on that.

Recap: 8gb micro sd; FAT32 format; load and run shortfuse hack; get correct cardinfo file for x920bt; download link above; replace hack on sd card with cardinfo file, firmware folder, and update folder; run update [password = passwordpassword]; update firmware in bluetooth in settings; eject sd card; enjoy updated unit.

Just a note - Blake's link worked great. smokingman's link gave me a 23 hour estimated download.

Just completed the update tonight for the map and it worked flawlessly. However, when I updated the BT firmware, the unit no longer shows my iPhone connected in Bluetooth Audio mode but the phone is showing paired with the unit in the BT menu. Do revert the BT firmware version back to the pre 3.32 version or try something else?

7 hours ago, Kdogg said:

...the unit no longer shows my iPhone connected in Bluetooth Audio mode but the phone is showing paired with the unit in the BT menu. Do revert the BT firmware version back to the pre 3.32 version or try something else?

You might try re-pairing the BT connection first.  Sometimes it is necessary to do a hard restart  after a bluetooth  upgrade. Simple  surefire way is to  disconnect the battery for 30 seconds. Or, if you know  both fuses that power the radio,  you can just  pull them. 

If that doesn't fix it then try older  BT firmware.  maybe even re-installing 3.32.

6 hours ago, RonS said:

You might try re-pairing the BT connection first.  Sometimes it is necessary to do a hard restart  after a bluetooth  upgrade. Simple  surefire way is to  disconnect the battery for 30 seconds. Or, if you know  both fuses that power the radio,  you can just  pull them. 

If that doesn't fix it then try older  BT firmware.  maybe even re-installing 3.32.

I will try disconnecting the battery tonight. Thanks for the response!