AVIC411.com

I've had the Z120BT installed in my truck for 4 years, and a month ago I had my dashboard replaced due to cracks.  When I got the truck back, the time was behind by 10 minutes.  I can't seem to find any way to adjust the time, and not just the time-zones.  I tried disconnecting the battery to see if that would do the trick but nothing.  Has anyone seen this?

I've had the Z120BT installed in my truck for 4 years, and a month ago I had my dashboard replaced due to cracks.  When I got the truck back, the time was behind by 10 minutes.  I can't seem to find any way to adjust the time, and not just the time-zones.  I tried disconnecting the battery to see if that would do the trick but nothing.  Has anyone seen this?

Since we can only set the time offset in hours  and whether we use DST, I think it gets its time from the GPS satellite signal. Does your GPS still work - or maybe you haven't been in line-of-sight of any satellites long enough to get a "fix"?  Just wondering if the GPS antenna got disconnected when the dash was removed.

Since we can only set the time offset in hours  and whether we use DST, I think it gets its time from the GPS satellite signal. Does your GPS still work - or maybe you haven't been in line-of-sight of any satellites long enough to get a "fix"?  Just wondering if the GPS antenna got disconnected when the dash was removed.

I think that must be it.  I don't use the GPS anymore but I realized when passing over it that the location wasn't updating.  I'll have them check that.