• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rafeal

rafeal
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

AVIC-F9220BT 2017 MAPS AVAILABLE

New 2017 EU maps for F20BT, F920BT, F9220BT with shortfuse, update ready.

Link:  https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Torrent: https://drive.google...Z29HTWlsNXMtSkk

Z130BT, Z140BH, X930BT, X940BT F940BT F930BT 40BT  for;

​CARDINFO.

Link: https://drive.google...MENFekpJajg3TGM

#2 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1512 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

1. Why are you posting F series stuff in the X series. These are US units and the US 2017 maps are already here.
  2. BTW, the EU maps are already posted in the F series forum, so you are not even contributing there.
  3. The X/Z series Cardinfo files are already posted for US units so that isn't necessary here.
  4. Explain how your files are "Shortfuse ready". I see your script copies a version of RenewalIFLib.dll into PRG0 and PRG1 but how do you know if it is compatible? How does that help X/Z series users? This file is not even patched with the ShortFuse hack.
  5. If I don't get a satisfactory answer I'll delete this thread (again).

AVIC-F9220BT 2017 MAPS AVAILABLE

New 2017 EU maps for F20BT, F920BT, F9220BT with shortfuse, update ready.

Z130BT, Z140BH, X930BT, X940BT F940BT F930BT 40BT  for;

​CARDINFO.

#3 rafeal

rafeal
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

I tried the AVIC-F9220BT and my friend's F940BT model update succes.version was 7.000

If there is any suspicion that the X/Z series is compatible, just use the map EU.

#4 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1512 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

I tried the AVIC-F9220BT and my friend's F940BT model update succes.version was 7.000

If there is any suspicion that the X/Z series is compatible, just use the map EU.

OK, I can see there will be a few people wanting to convert a US unit to EU (ignoring the DVD region and FM radio frequency issues). But if they want to do that, they can get the maps/update from the F-Series forum.

I'd consider this as experimental since it hasn't been tried on many models and different software versions. I wouldn't recommend installing this without a backup of \USER. Anyone using this should look inside ScriptExec.ini so they will understand what this script is doing.  Especially since you do not provide any instructions on how to do use this.

However, your RenewallFlib.dll may not work for all versions and since the script over-writes both of the only "good" ones, there is no way to recover from a problem. So I consider it a dangerous way to install the update. I'm no Windows programmer, but I thought replacing a DLL with a different build version can be dangerous. It might work, but it might not. That's why I prefer to patch the existing RenewallFlib.dll that is on the unit.

Also, I notice that your hack on RenewallFlib.dll is different than mine. I see only one patch at offset 00001C30 from 05 00 A0 E1 to 00 00 A0 E3.  If that works, it is much easier but I can't tell if it works. If someone wants to experiment with that patch, I'd like to hear how it goes. Just keep the original as a backup.

#5 aksneo

aksneo

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:50 AM

İ trt upload my device but it say %93 wrong sd card problem ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users