AVIC411.com

Security Password Removal Script for Z110/120/130/140, x920/930/940 & similar F series

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone tries the "SERVICE PASS OFF" method (a few posts above), please post your results and model info to verify it works. From the description it seems like this would be needed each time the unit is cold-booted (as when battery is removed) since it doesn't clear the password - just gets you past the password prompt. So if you go that route, I recommend that you print the instructions and keep them in the glove compartment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will this work on an aftermarket “Pioneer AVIC-X9310BT?

I purchased my car with this radio already installed. I just put a battery in my car and now it’s asking for a password. I bought the car from the dealership I work at... needless to say... I can’t get a hold of the original owner. 

The number listed on his trade in paperwork is no longer working... and he isn’t answering my emails. 

2 hours ago, Mrjason2 said:

Will this work on an aftermarket “Pioneer AVIC-X9310BT?

I purchased my car with this radio already installed. I just put a battery in my car and now it’s asking for a password. I bought the car from the dealership I work at... needless to say... I can’t get a hold of the original owner. 

The number listed on his trade in paperwork is no longer working... and he isn’t answering my emails. 

It should work. Easy (and safe) to find out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

worked on my AVH4400NEX.

...rant below.

OMG you guys don't know how many countless hours I spent trying to recover my password on my brand new radio. I didn't even get to tryout my new component speaker system that I just installed before the HU started crying at me stranger danger - you don't know my password!

I tried hours of manual entries, used 7 different usb thumbdrives, different brands, all under 4gbs, 4 different extractors for crap Testmode, testmode_a, Supertestmode, codihack, password removal script, goldenapple, golden_apples__eggs, PioneerAVH4000FactoryService, 4000nex_rar, downloaded all 4 european versions of avic F60, F70, F80, F77, and was just about to open this HU this weekened to replace my oem SD card. Everything I tried....if it did anything at all, gave me Error Code: 5.  D@mn you HU! Why wouldn't you take any of my candy and follow me into the garage for some good old fashion fun. 

I kept trying all week because  didn't want to return it to Amazon and let the next sucker deal with my stupid password. Wouldn't wish this on my enemy much less a stranger. .......Who am I kidding, the next guy would have wasted 15 minutes before giving up. 

So in conclusion, Pioneer's simple SERVICE PASSWORD METHOD worked on my AVH4400NEX. Now I have to send back all the SD cards, cards reader extension, and UART cable that are to arrive tomorrow.

Thanks all, thanks super helpful human pioneer guy with a heart of gold, and especially Ytumer for coming back and following up with your post even though your problem was already resolved.  I remember why I'm too old to be hacking my toys like the good old days of xbox/ playstation, free service phones. Now if you don't mind I'll just put on my dunce hat and take out my wallet and pay my monthly subscriptions to every streaming service in the world.

• 1 month later...