AVIC411.com

AVIC 8200 not displaying iphone 6 phonebook via bluetooth

The phonebook on my iPhone 6S+ with IOS 10 is not displayable on my AVIC-8200 when connected via Bluetooth.  I think it displayed when I first connected via bluetooth but not anymore.  It seems the phonebook data is available as I can call phonebook numbers via voice commands but I can't access the phonebook listing from the 8200 screen.  I double checked the Bluetooth version and it is the current version (03.41.13) and I am running Firmware version 1.07 on the head unit.  Any ideas what is wrong???

• 2 weeks later...

The phonebook on my iPhone 6S+ with IOS 10 is not displayable on my AVIC-8200 when connected via Bluetooth.  I think it displayed when I first connected via bluetooth but not anymore.  It seems the phonebook data is available as I can call phonebook numbers via voice commands but I can't access the phonebook listing from the 8200 screen.  I double checked the Bluetooth version and it is the current version (03.41.13) and I am running Firmware version 1.07 on the head unit.  Any ideas what is wrong???

fixed?

if you updated firmware, remember to also update the Bluetooth firmware. same files as normal fwupdate put another option in the unit :) (atleast for my f60dab/nex8000)