AVIC411.com

Problems with MRZ07

Привет вÑем! ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ неÑколько вопроÑов по Ñтой магнитоле.
1 - при включении каждый раз Ñпрашивает зарегиÑтрировать ли SD карту Ð´Ð»Ñ ÑвÑзи Ñ PC, ответишь да - говорит не получаетÑÑ, нет - ÑпроÑит Ñнова при Ñледующем включении.
2 - при включении вÑегда предлагает первоначальную наÑтройку, ну или как то так. При Ñтом кнопка наÑтройки не активна (в меню наÑтроек также не активна), активна кнопка наÑтроить позже. И так тоже каждый раз. Ðадоедает.
3 - не ÑохранÑÑŽÑ‚ÑÑ ÑиÑтемные наÑтройки, такие как цвет подÑветки кнопок, громкоÑÑ‚ÑŒ или отключение звука Ð½Ð°Ð¶Ð°Ñ‚Ð¸Ñ ÐºÐ½Ð¾Ð¿Ð¾Ðº.
4 - Ðу и поÑледнее - может кто то знает точную поÑледовательноÑÑ‚ÑŒ дейÑтвий Ð´Ð»Ñ ÑƒÑÑ‚Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÑÐ¾ÐµÐ´Ð¸Ð½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð¾ bluetooth, у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÐºÐ¾ Ñ Ð±ÑƒÐ±Ð½Ð¾Ð¼ получаетÑÑ. У Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð½Ð° Ñмартфоне поÑтоÑнно включен, хочу чтобы ÑадÑÑÑŒ в машину поÑвлÑлаÑÑŒ Ð³Ñ€Ð¾Ð¼ÐºÐ°Ñ ÑвÑзь. СпаÑибо заранее.

Hello everybody! There are several questions on this device.

1) When i turn on every time it ask to register an SD card for communication with the PC, you answer yes - impossible, no - it will ask again the next time you turn it on.

2) When you turn on, it always offers the initial setting or something like that. In this case, the adjustment button is not active (in the settings menu also not active), the button is configured later. And so, too, every time. Bothers.

3) System settings such as the button backlight color, volume, or mute buttons are not saved.

4) Well, the last - someone can know the exact sequence of actions for establishing a connection using bluetooth, I only get a tambourine. I'm constantly on the phone, I want to get into the car loudly connected. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.

1) When i turn on every time it ask to register an SD card for communication with the PC, you answer yes - impossible, no - it will ask again the next time you turn it on.

Solution: Check on the side of your sd card, there is a small button lock/unlock the card. Move it UP so that SD card is UNLOCKED so that the system can register on the sd card. Try after that and press YES when the stereo asks you to register card.

2) When you turn on, it always offers the initial setting or something like that. In this case, the adjustment button is not active (in the settings menu also not active), the button is configured later. And so, too, every time. Bothers.

Solution: Press menu so that map shows on your stereo. Go to settings and find INITIALISATION. Uncheck the choice which says "show setup at start", the option will not show again.

3) System settings such as the button backlight color, volume, or mute buttons are not saved.

Solution: When you change these settings dont press "Back", press SAVE, normally this button is at the bottom right.

4) Well, the last - someone can know the exact sequence of actions for establishing a connection using bluetooth, I only get a tambourine. I'm constantly on the phone, I want to get into the car loudly 

Solution: You have to "register" your phone. Go to menu, settings, Bluetooth settings and press register. Once the stereo finds the phone insert the code, normally 1111 on your phone and pair. Keep the bluetooth on your phone ON. Restart stereo and give it 10-15 seconds.If you have music on your phone, press the Bluetooth audio option when in AV, and press the arrow so that music plays. It will e music from your phone.

Hope this helps

F

Solution: Check on the side of your sd card, there is a small button lock/unlock the card. Move it UP so that SD card is UNLOCKED so that the system can register on the sd card. Try after that and press YES when the stereo asks you to register card.

Solution: Press menu so that map shows on your stereo. Go to settings and find INITIALISATION. Uncheck the choice which says "show setup at start", the option will not show again.

Solution: When you change these settings dont press "Back", press SAVE, normally this button is at the bottom right.

4) Well, the last - someone can know the exact sequence of actions for establishing a connection using bluetooth, I only get a tambourine. I'm constantly on the phone, I want to get into the car loudly 

Solution: You have to "register" your phone. Go to menu, settings, Bluetooth settings and press register. Once the stereo finds the phone insert the code, normally 1111 on your phone and pair. Keep the bluetooth on your phone ON. Restart stereo and give it 10-15 seconds.If you have music on your phone, press the Bluetooth audio option when in AV, and press the arrow so that music plays. It will e music from your phone.

Hope this helps

F

1. The memory card has always been unlocked.

2. There is nothing like "show setup at start"

3. There is no "Save" button. On the example of the button illumination: the color is reset during the loading of the radio while the screensaver is shown. What could this mean?

4. Problem solved, thanks

sd card must be formatted as fat 32 not ntfs

reformat the empty card as FAT 32 and try again.

if the menu is in japanese, how do you know there is no save button???

SD card formatted as fat 32. I installed an English font.

There are no buttons except Back, Exit and Custom. This is about lighting. I like on this video just in English http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG6Wg4sO8m0