AVIC411.com

AVH-3300NEX Album Art Not Displaying

I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong and this isn't a shortcoming of the AVH-3300 for what this beast costs.

So, I spend the better part of several hours making sure 6800+ mp3s had each file's appropriate album art tagged. However, when I stream from my Galaxy Note 4 SD card via Bluetooth to the 3300, all I get is the standard Bluetooth/cellphone icon displayed...very disappointing.

Each tagged art is no more than 200x200 and 15k in size.

Can someone tell me if it's something I'm doing/not doing, or if this isn't a feature for the 3300?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

SSD drive with audio and video plugged in usb2 on my Nex 8000....trouble free with all the options working. It appears you have no usb input...so that doesnt do you any good

I do have one USB input on the back of the deck. However, I don't believe I have an option to select the USB as a source. If I could use an SSD drive as a source, that would be great!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do have one USB input on the back of the deck. However, I don't believe I have an option to select the USB as a source. If I could use an SSD drive as a source, that would be great!

Dont know what to say, Im looking at the manual on page 86 and it explains on/off for usb.