AVIC411.com

Hey everyone

I was referred to this site by a guy selling upgraded nav discs he didnt have the one I needed so he pointed me in this direction.

I have a AVIC-D1 and I'm looking for the 2007 upgrade discs and before you tell me to use the search feature I have already found the thread I was looking for and pm'd the member that has what I need.

I just wanted to take a sec and say hello to everyone and I plan on visiting this site frequently.

Flame away!!!!!!!!!

Joey Bond

Hey man yea thanks for the reply Im going to try another route because I really dont want to put out any more money unless Im sure it will work for me

thanks though

hey Joey just to let you know you get what you pay for with Paisan. I bought the Update from him and they work with no problems. And WE all know he does not ask alot. So you have nothing to lose

Hey man yea thanks for the reply Im going to try another route because I really dont want to put out any more money unless Im sure it will work for me

thanks though

hey Joey just to let you know you get what you pay for with Paisan. I bought the Update from him and they work with no problems. And WE all know he does not ask alot. So you have nothing to lose