AVIC411.com

Replacing Factory Nav with Aftermarket AVIC

If one has a 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5SV sedan with a factory installed 7 inch NAV with 6 speakers, will the Pioneer AVIC series 8100/8200/8201 replace it successfully?

My current Altima NAV does not show car info, just GPS,  Bluetooth, am/fm ,backup camera, ipod.

Heard that Pioneer Aftermarket units cannot replace Nissan Factory OEM NAV, only a non NAV radio can be replaced,  Is that true? I hear conflicting information.

Thanks !

Pioneer Nav units work just fine replacing a bunch of factory OEM nav units. You need t he correct interface and wiring harness. Check Crutchfield to see what will work for your Altima

Crutchfield says NO to the Pioneer AVIC 8100NEX to replace my 2013 Altima 2013 Factory OEM NAV.

Has ANYBODY here ever replaced a 2013 Altima's Factory NAV unit with an aftermarket?

Crutchfield says NO to the Pioneer AVIC 8100NEX to replace my 2013 Altima 2013 Factory OEM NAV.

Has ANYBODY here ever replaced a 2013 Altima's Factory NAV unit with an aftermarket?

check dimensions of your new head unit which you intend to install with the existing one, you may have to buy a facia plate, there are plenty on aliexpress,...then check the harness, you might get adapters for it or you may need to cut the wires, you car electrician will know better