AVIC411.com

Missing Subwoofer On/Off option AVH-4100NEX

Hi, I just discover this site today while googling for an answer to why the subwoofer on/off setting disappeared from my head unit.

Hopefully someone in here could help me.  Not sure when the subwoofer  on/off setting disappeared as I have not needed to make any adjustments lately.  Obviously with the subwoofer off and no setting to turn it back on I cannot adjust anything related to the sub.  I know there was an on/off setting at one point I am just not sure how to get it back.

Thank you in advance

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just discover this site today while googling for an answer to why the subwoofer on/off setting disappeared from my head unit.

Hopefully someone in here could help me.  Not sure when the subwoofer  on/off setting disappeared as I have not needed to make any adjustments lately.  Obviously with the subwoofer off and no setting to turn it back on I cannot adjust anything related to the sub.  I know there was an on/off setting at one point I am just not sure how to get it back.

Thank you in advance

Don

Umm on page 62/63 it explains operation of the sub.

https://riverparkinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AVH-4100NEX_OwnersManual0219151.pdf

Thank you in advance

Don

Did you try reinstalling the firmware?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/NEX/AVH-4100NEX#downloads