AVIC411.com
Sign in to follow this  
morus

Improved Hackmode with internal GPS

Now even with working internal GPS! See readme.txt for instructions. PW is avic411.

For those that are trying to run Igo on japanese MRZ HUs: In order to get the internal GPS working you need to

1. kill gpsmc.exe

2. reload the com7: device driver using "reloaddrv.exe COM7:"

3. retart gpsmc.exe

See Voice.mscr for mortscript commands to perform these steps.

morushack_1.1.zip

morus,

Thank you very very very much. Reloading GPS driver on COM7 perfectly works. I ordered GPS receiver a week ago and I was thinking how to remove head-unit from my car, now there is no need. BUT I have a strange problem. When I run head unit with this configuration and try to search bands in radio or try to listen MP3 from USB-memory or SD-card AV.exe continuously stays in 'processing'. May be it is trying to find an application or file (due to it's original navi.exe) but cannot. Did you experience such a case in your head unit? What's your advise to me in that case? Thanks in advance.

adzaM,

On the f30bt I start Igo via the "APL exit" debug mode. In this mode av.exe is not running. I do not know how av.exe behaves if I replace navi.exe with igo. Maybe I will try that when I find some time. So far I cannot give you any advice. Sorry.

New version 1.2 with script optimizations and integrated port splitter for (hopefully) better stability of the internal GPS data stream. Use com9: at 115200 bps as the NMEA source in your preferred nav SW.

Previous versions of the hack must be uninstalled before installing this version as the runscript intercepts now navi.exe instead of voice.exe.

Long term goal is better integration with original SW (now you can switch back and forth between orig. SW and hack, but you cannot listen to mp3s or answer phone calls while in hackmode). I also plan to add a dab+ receiver (FS-Silicon verona with sermmi firmware) via com1: and an ODB trip computer (hobd-standalone is already running, just need to connect my ODB dongle via com6:). And finally I want to add support for WLAN SD-Cards and a VNC client.

morushack_1.2.zip