AVIC411.com

Can you guys/gals please provide me with the steps and data I need to get into my 5201NEX & delete / figure out my password. My avic-5201NEX is NOT running the latest version of firmware. 

& the back story for all you forum lovuhhhs! 

I bought my avic -5201NEX a few months back, as I know Some of you have read this a million times.... I locked myself out of my 5201 when I unplugged my battery & was prompted for the password to get back in that I have tried to guess for hours (which I don’t understand I use a series of password for everything and none of them work so i must have been in a strange mood I guess that day lol) anyways what I am hoping and asking is simple for an experienced user on this forum, I have only been on it recently in the hopes of being able to access my headunit again without having to send it back to fricken pioneer and wait 4-6 weeks for it to come back. Anyways that’s it long story short, I’m going to continue searching and piecing together the data I can but I would TRUELY appreciate someone taking a couple mins to link the files needed , or even just write the steps and tell me what files to look for , Thank you again in advance look foward to speaking with you 

image.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...