AVIC411.com

New nex eq gray out

Hello, im an installer and I have now noticed a couple problems here recently with the new nex models with v8.26 ( I believe this is correct) and actually a 8201 with current v1.07 tonight not being able to access the control of the eq UNLESS I’m on the had radio. EVERY other source it is grayed out. I have talked to other stereo shops and they too are having intermittent issues. Also, being able to go back from CarPlay to iPod mode. Gives some kind of error. I did talk to pioneer and the guy was surprised and didn’t hear of such a thing. He also while I was on the phone plugged his phone up to their 8200 and had no issues. He said he would log it and pass it along. Basically all of my display units are doing the same thing. I did open up a new box and I looked at the firmware and it had 8.28 BUT when I went to pioneers site it wasn’t listen. Maybe it’s coming out???? Is this the firmware of the phone that people are talking about making it “broken”? Anyone heard of this or know of a fix. Using apple cables and usb that comes with radio. Tried different cables and processes of plugging phone in and doesn’t seem to help. Thoughts?

thanks David