AVIC411.com

I have a AVIC-X920BT that I am trying to update. Application version says its 2.001 with Version 2.00, I have downloaded the 2.003 update from Pioneer and have tried to apply the update via SD and USB it goes though all the parts then says "Update failed" with a number 10 in the bottom right. I have searched the forum and google to no avail, I see lots of people with this issue but no resolution. I called Pioneer support and they are trying to say its something internal and I need to send in for repair at a flat rate of $299. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

2 hours ago, orangedragon said:

I have a AVIC-X920BT that I am trying to update. Application version says its 2.001 with Version 2.00, I have downloaded the 2.003 update from Pioneer and have tried to apply the update via SD and USB it goes though all the parts then says "Update failed" with a number 10 in the bottom right. I have searched the forum and google to no avail, I see lots of people with this issue but no resolution. I called Pioneer support and they are trying to say its something internal and I need to send in for repair at a flat rate of $299. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I wouldn't bother trying to install 2.003. It is obselete and if you've lived with it this long - you don't need it.

Instead, update to the 2017 firmware and maps.