AVIC411.com

pioneer avh1440nex problem

I recently purchased a pioneer avh1440nex to install in a 2008 Ford Edge SEL.  I purchased it from Crutchfield and had them attach all the wiring harnesses.  I am having a few issues and cant figure them out.  First issue is the backup wire.  I purchased a backup camera to go with this system and I need to attach the purple back up wire to the factory back up wire.  I am told that the back up wire on the 2008 Ford Edge is in the driver's kick panel and is light green/brown on the wires going towards the back of the car.  I find a brown/green but no green/brown.  Does anyone have a picture of this wire location?  Then I have installed a bypass to the parking brake wire so that I can access all the settings on my radio.  I am not sure if it is the problem but when I turn on the head unit it wont let me go into settings.  It goes for like a second and then goes back.  So I cant turn on the camera settings or anything.  If I reset the radio with the reset button it works for a short while and then goes back to not allowing me to change anything.  Does anyone know what this might be?  I am not sure.  I may have to just bring it to an install shop and have them do it.  I was trying to save the money since I am somewhat handy.  Apparently not hand enough.  LOL.  Thanks.