AVIC411.com

I used to be more active in this forum, but for last 2 years, I have not been using my Pioneer (battery was replaced and the calibration was off on my screen and i could not enter password) 

Anyway, I was wondering what size sdcard, hdd, or ssd are you guys using for your media files, ie songs, movies, etc.?

I just installed my avh4000nex into my 02 lexus and have a 256 gb sdcard full of mp4 movies and a 1 tb full of music and more mp4 movies.

I have always used intel SSD for my usb #2, i started out with 160gb, then upped it to 480gb. I am currently filling my 1 TB with  a ton of movies. 

When i get a chance to look it up, i will post the brand of my sdcard. I have it posted here on this forum some where. The key to large sdcard, is to fill it once and leave it. People have lost info when they continually deleted and added files. I don't know why, but it has happened. something about the controller being designed for xfat and not fat32. Not sure.