AVIC411.com

Australia 2017/2018 Maps for AVIC-F930BT

Hello Everyone, 

I just installed an AVIC-F930BT on my Mitsubishi. The firmware on the head unit is 3.0, but the maps seems to be really old. I guess they are 2013/14 maps. I am looking to update them to the latest Australia maps, preferably 2017/2018 if available. Anyone has any idea where I can find them? I don't even know which maps are currently installed on the unit, but I guess they must be IGO maps. I contacted Pioneer Australia and they said the last released maps they have for the F930BT are the 2015 ones. So need some help here. I am a total newbie to this system, so any and all help is most welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2018 at 12:38 PM, gangs said:

Hello Everyone, 

I just installed an AVIC-F930BT on my Mitsubishi. The firmware on the head unit is 3.0, but the maps seems to be really old. I guess they are 2013/14 maps. I am looking to update them to the latest Australia maps, preferably 2017/2018 if available. Anyone has any idea where I can find them? I don't even know which maps are currently installed on the unit, but I guess they must be IGO maps. I contacted Pioneer Australia and they said the last released maps they have for the F930BT are the 2015 ones. So need some help here. I am a total newbie to this system, so any and all help is most welcome.

Any one in this forum who can help me out here? I am really hoping to update my F930BT to newer maps and firmware. Even a firmware update to version 7.0 would be highly welcome.

• 1 year later...