AVIC411.com

AVICSYNC App HD Traffic Not Working

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 10:34 AM, MostlyPepper said:

The communication between employees at NNG has to be incomprehensibly poor. 

I have been passed back and forth claiming that it’s not an issue...I finally got it acknowledged. 

Fingers crossed @sushi714

What a nightmare! I appreciate the updates. :)

FYI, if you haven't heard already, iOS 12 provides CarPlay support for Waze and Google Maps, so I'm using those two in the meantime. However, as a paying customer, I still want this to be fixed for future use!

On 10/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, sushi714 said:

What a nightmare! I appreciate the updates. :)

FYI, if you haven't heard already, iOS 12 provides CarPlay support for Waze and Google Maps, so I'm using those two in the meantime. However, as a paying customer, I still want this to be fixed for future use!

You’re welcome! I emailed them again yesterday and they stated that their engineering team was unable to reproduce the issue until recently. Frankly, I’m surprised they’ve let it go on for this long. 

Thanks! I’ve been using google maps in the meantime. It’s a bit of a pain without multitouch available. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Any updates on this?

Considering trying to see if I can get this unit swapped with another one, given that I got it installed at a Best Buy and got the protection plan. Unit is starting to crash semi-frequently (maybe once every other day or so) whenever I have CarPlay enabled -- seems to happen mostly when I'm using Waze -- so I might see if they'll swap to another Pioneer, maybe even one without built-in navigation, considering I've been using Waze and Google Maps since my traffic stopped working.