AVIC411.com

F980 DAB Questions

Hi everyone ; I've been reading up on the forum but none of these mentions anything about the f980DAB. Is this version that 'difficult' to find or am I just looking in the wrong sections ?-maybe there's another version of thé radio that works exactly as this one ?- I have added a photo of the systeminformation so you can see what I'm working with.

So far I've managed to get the developer options working and get an ADB trough USB,  yet I have no further info about what to do next to extract information and update internal configurations to change limitations set by the manufacturer. I don't want to 'just go and try' without any basic knowledge about the thing ; Not a fan of bricks tbh.

So my questions to you guys are ;

1.  What versions can I use to update my firmware, and Furthermore add custom roms to thé internal sd ? 
  2. When linking up with adb , what do you use to link up and what are the actions you preform to extract and add your own settings?

Any other tips, tricks, tutorials, video's are welcome ; I'm just a Real noob on the whole modding car radio's, I do however have a good knowledge of Linux and android modding/rooting so mostely these things discussed here make perfect Sense ; yet I'm not really eager to mix versions without any base of information about this specific model.

Thanks in advance , L3x.

2018-10-28-18-08-54-720.jpg