AVIC411.com

Pioneer Tech Support Unavailable?

I have been trying to reach Pioneer Technical Support for the entire month and constantly get a "We are training for 2 hours" message. The number I am calling is 800-421-1404 and have tried "1" for navigation, and "2" for other products, same message. I talked to them in March at this number and tried a few things but no resolution yet. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there another number I can try?

By the way my problem is that I am unable to get CarPlay Maps and/or Google Maps to track properly when connected to my NEX4400. I have the latest NEX firmware and iOS. When I connect my iPhone the cursor on the NEX display starts out in the correct location and then lags behind... WAY behind my true location. Background App Refresh is "on". Location is set to "while using the app".

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 5:56 PM, OrangeFool said:

Is the speed sensor wire hooked up?

Speed sensor is not hooked up. Installer did not want to tap into the Mercedes Wiring. Tech support at Pioneer said that should not be a problem. I would hook it up myself if I knew how. 

After hours on the phone troubleshooting with Apple and Pioneer, Pioneer is going to send me a new unit. At the end Pioneer tech said “you are not the only one with this problem”

• 2 weeks later...