AVIC411.com

What up all.. I picked up a 8400 demo for 385 online after my 8200 was stolen.. navigation and android auto will not work. I called pioneer and soon as I said that when I press nav I get a loading igo, they told me its defective and need to be repaired, or i can try to reload the newest firmware. I'm going to try but wanted thoughts. Seller is willing to do a partial refund not sure how much yet.. any info greatly appreciated 

15 hours ago, JollyG said:

What up all.. I picked up a 8400 demo for 385 online after my 8200 was stolen.. navigation and android auto will not work. I called pioneer and soon as I said that when I press nav I get a loading igo, they told me its defective and need to be repaired, or i can try to reload the newest firmware. I'm going to try but wanted thoughts. Seller is willing to do a partial refund not sure how much yet.. any info greatly appreciated 

Is this a known problem? Worth fixing or return?

15617459174543151915655262228351.jpg

9 hours ago, JollyG said:

Is this a known problem? Worth fixing or return?

15617459174543151915655262228351.jpg

Well just a update in case anyone else runs into this problem. Pioneer said it needs to be serviced... 175 bucks plus parts.... nope after fighting my way to get the firmware installed correctly.. bam shes back to fully functioning. 1st new model with screen mirroring and stoked its fully touch compatible