AVIC411.com

How to disable sources on 8200

Hi. I just replaced a 5000NEX with an 8200NEX and I'm trying to figure out how to disable sources I don't use, such as Pandora, Bluetooth audio, etc. I want to do this so when I change sources via the steering wheel control, it will only scroll the sources I use - radio, USB1 (CarPlay) and USB 2 (iPod). I can't seem to find anywhere how to do it. Thanks!

you are a strange person
You ask for help on the Internet and immediately fear that the code will be harmful.
Of course, it will be harmful, because it changes the system files in the radio, in order to get the untangled potential of your device.
This script has not even been verified by me, because I do not have such a model.
But to get what you want you had to take a risk.
Well, or contact Pioneer and ask them to do it, you know what the answer will be?

Here is an example of removing the AHA on the European model, the reason was as follows.
but now we will never know how it could look like on 8200NEX

AHA_.jpg

Hahaha....now YOU are a funny person. You think I'm strange for not running arbitrary code off the internet and now you're telling me you don't even know if it will work and you're criticizing me for not taking the risk? No thanks. I don't want to risk bricking my unit...or ransomware.

And yes I asked for help, but I never asked for someone to send me code to run. I was simply asking if there was a way to disable those sources through the unit that I wasn't able to find.

He removed it after I questioned it. But why would you want to run it? He never even said what the script did, which was one of my initial objections. And he later said it hasn't been tested on an 8200 so it could very well brick your unit.