AVIC411.com

Newest maps for Avic-S1?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally I think Pioneer is full of shit. I don't even think they support this product. I've been waiting for map updates for about a year and get no help from Pioneer either. I'm still using the Eur Pioneer 20060512_V09 map. BTW. It's the middle of February and still no updates. I Wouldn't hold my breath. Never again Pioneer.

North American update shipped a couple months ago. Not sure if you are looking for something different

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... CNSD-PN10A

Personally I think Pioneer is full of shit. I don't even think they support this product. I've been waiting for map updates for about a year and get no help from Pioneer either. I'm still using the Eur Pioneer 20060512_V09 map. BTW. It's the middle of February and still no updates. I Wouldn't hold my breath. Never again Pioneer.
North American update shipped a couple months ago. Not sure if you are looking for something different

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... CNSD-PN10A

Have you actually clicked through this link? It takes you to a page with no pricing info or any way to order. It merely allows you to search for a store that might have it.

I'm with Bushdiver - they have stopped supporting this product. The Miomap hack was nice, but I have had it with Pioneer. I am actually happy somebody broke into my car and stole this piece of shit the other day. I'm more broken up about the 2GB SD card they made off with than the S1. I had a $0 deductible on glass repair, and now I am buying a Garmin.

Good luck to all...

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I've been reading here about loading alternate maps on my AVIC-S1. I'm pretty much stuck with it because I don't use it much and it gets me around town okay so why bother upgrading.

I just have a question that I hope someone can help me with. Does anyone know if Mio, TomTom or the latest and greatest Pioneer CD has Hawaii navigation?

I pretty much suck at this. I just found out a few days ago what an SD card was lol. I don't have one of those it seems. I am sure that loading an alternate navigation map will be quite a struggle.

Any responses are appreciated.

Thanks! :D