AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No basically I will order the card for the highest donator then when received I will copy the software releasing the software to the group then send the original card and the un used serial number to the highest donator - as I said from the very beginning. Remember I originally purchased the 2017 update to the whole group as soon as I received it after I paid for it , just needed this time around help to get it it due to change in circumstances. So the biggest donator will receive the original pack :)

regards

Godzilla

On 10-2-2020 at 9:54 PM, godzilla said:

No basically I will order the card for the highest donator then when received I will copy the software releasing the software to the group then send the original card and the un used serial number to the highest donator - as I said from the very beginning. Remember I originally purchased the 2017 update to the whole group as soon as I received it after I paid for it , just needed this time around help to get it it due to change in circumstances. So the biggest donator will receive the original pack :)

regards

Godzilla

That's Fair mate!!!

Hope we can use the software soon :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys thanks for your patience I have finally had my Spinal Operation and came out of hospital two weeks ago and feeling well enough now to carry on. Its been longer than i intended and for that i apologise, i can reveal the person with the highest donation is bsandu and i have emailed him direct to find out what unit he has. I will order the kit this week and i will submit to the group within hopefully the next fortnight. Once again sorry for the delays my intentions have always been good and the doubters who have passed on the sarcastic comments (tend to be the non donators mostly strange that ?) seem to forget that the 2017 release was because of me and financed from my own pocket. So lets move on and get this done 

Best regards

Godzilla

16 hours ago, godzilla said:

Hi Guys thanks for your patience I have finally had my Spinal Operation and came out of hospital two weeks ago and feeling well enough now to carry on. Its been longer than i intended and for that i apologise, i can reveal the person with the highest donation is bsandu and i have emailed him direct to find out what unit he has. I will order the kit this week and i will submit to the group within hopefully the next fortnight. Once again sorry for the delays my intentions have always been good and the doubters who have passed on the sarcastic comments (tend to be the non donators mostly strange that ?) seem to forget that the 2017 release was because of me and financed from my own pocket. So lets move on and get this done 

Best regards

Godzilla

E tutto vero quoto. grande godzilla!!! ma come stai ora ? tutto ok?

Godzillah,

It's a shame that we didn't know that you had a operation in the hospital, hopefully you recover 100% 

I can imagine the reaction and feeling that some users had true the weeks, cause some of them  donated money

But new chances coming up:)

On 08.09.2019 at 2:47 AM, godzilla said:

Okay two years and another release for all these machines. Last time i bought the software and spread the wealth this time i need help as my situation has changed . I firstly need to  buy the software with the highest donator getting the original pack and the unused key, Everybody else will get the software for free every Euro , Dollar or pound will help my payal me address is

paypal.me/salsatnav

I will keep you in the loop with daily updates till we reach £125 then i will post it here  for FREE have a feeling Rons Shortfuse hack will do it again

Lets all help each other 

Hallo everyone, I am ready to help but the paypal system does not work in my country, is there any other way?

P.S. But I will try through friends to find a way to help.

• 3 weeks later...