AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@intranetten Thanks for your donation to this project.  It all may have taken more time than expected, but I personally am still confident that Godzilla will deliver as promised.

@Corvus This thread is very much alive and kicking, we're merely waiting for the 2019 map to arrive at Godzilla

@godzilla Any clues on the status of the shipment ?  May I suggest contacting HERE NL, and signalling that the package has still not arrived, and presumably is 'missing in action'.  You've waited for 4 weeks now to no avail; I think it would be more than fair for them to check the delivery status and/or send you another card for free. Thanks.  

Thank you mroset for your faith in me :) the reward is its arrived today both the card and a cd with instructions on the CD and TTs files i am going to upload both to my drive tomorrow and post the links tomorrow evening for download exactly as i received them, then off to the boffins to get it working for everyone to share. I do not own one of these units so cannot test the short fuse hack to see if that works . This is for a F940BT so will work with all of the series of units  like the F930BT etc

Regards

Godzilla

That's great news God, thanks for the quick response. I'll personally be able to download/execute/experiment/test myself somewhere in the forthcoming weekend(s) with the AVIC-F930BT device of my father. I'll post the results once that has been completed so that all will benefit.  Meanwhile take care, we'll get this thing going together....

On 11-5-2020 at 12:22 PM, mroset said:

@intranetten Thanks for your donation to this project.  It all may have taken more time than expected, but I personally am still confident that Godzilla will deliver as promised.

@Corvus This thread is very much alive and kicking, we're merely waiting for the 2019 map to arrive at Godzilla

@godzilla Any clues on the status of the shipment ?  May I suggest contacting HERE NL, and signalling that the package has still not arrived, and presumably is 'missing in action'.  You've waited for 4 weeks now to no avail; I think it would be more than fair for them to check the delivery status and/or send you another card for free. Thanks.  

:rolleyes::D

@godzilla  Thanks for sharing, I've already downloaded the files and need to follow up and test it on my father's AVIC-F930BT in the next couple of days. I'll  let you guys know the results and create a document with some instructions and screenshots while I'm at it. Before that, I'll have to revisit and carefully read all the instructions and info on the RonS hack method for the CARDINFO file, but I'm sure I'll manage to do that.

@spoon1  Thx as well. I'll check out your info and locate/use your guide on doing this as well.  Do I read from your message that you also successfully used the 2019 maps on your MY2011 device provided by Godzilla yesterday ? Or were you referring to successfully using the 2017 maps provided before ? (Procedure shouldn't be different for 2019 vs 2017 maps as we have learned, but anyway, just curious....)

@intranetten  Wow, that's quick, great feedback, I think you must be the first to report back success (or perhaps spoon1 beat you to it, when using the 2019 maps that is....  :-))  ).  Could you perhaps share a quick overview of what you did in terms of the steps involved ? Did you simply use the available instructions in this thread and was it a straightforward process, or did you run into any issues ? BTW: Did you update the firmware of the device as well  (I hope I understood correctly that new firmware is shipped with the map update as well)

@spoon1 Ah, that's right, I understand, I forgot for a moment that you already had the 2019 maps for some time...  Thx for reminding us.

Great that you shared the other detailed info, that will surely help others (including myself :-)) ) as well. 

I wil descibe the process on my end as well (AVIC-F930BT, hence a "MY2011" device) when I get to that and share it here.

Take care.

My steps to install this update:

I've created a 2 Gb SD-Card with the setup of Short-fuse hoken.

(see attachments). Smart to keep the testmode.key file back-upped.

This is also available on this board see @ShortFuse

After inserting the SD card the system start updating and everything as written in the manual (from @spoon1in this topic) went well.

I took my 2017 CARDINFO.cif file and replace the CARDINFO.cif file from de download with this 2017 one on the maps SD-Card.

After the unlock, I restarted the FB920BT and put the MAps SD card update 8 GB SD created from the download in.

After 30 minutes the new maps were installed and software was also updated.

After that (also according the manual) you are able to update the TTS files using the second download.

However I'm Dutch I did not get to the point to use them (I assume only those entries with TTS added after the country name in the interface from your navigation device are needed to be updated)

ShortFuseScript.zip

ManualShortFuse.rtfd.zip

Edited by intranetten
to complete the procedure
1 hour ago, spoon1 said:

for @INTRANETTEN and for Dutch, Belgian,Luxembourg friends 

download the speedcam in the attachment, then open it with 7.zip

format a sd card into FAT32 and then put inside the PC folder 

turn on Pioneer radio and start navigation , wait 1 minutes and then insert sd card with PC folder inside , so you can see on display that there is a new database to install ...do it and you'll have speedcam update to 2020 !

ABOUT TTS voices , put VOICE folder into a sd card then update your TTS VOICES looking my guide.

BELGIUM HOLLAND LUXEMBOURG.7z

Is the TTS also needed for the Netherlands and countries that do not have TTS extension in the selection menu of languages in the navigation software?