AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

9 hours ago, osiris said:

2) any way to avoid theNag screen at startup ?

I just did a binary file comparison between the 2019 (v8) navi.exe and the 2017 (v7). They seem to be just re-compiled from the same source. So the same patch address should work. I patched it and attached here. Is someone brave enough to try?  Use the same instructions as for the 2017 Nag Screen Removal, but use this file instead. 2017 No-Nag patch Instructions Use section 2 only. Do not try to install the old v7 Navi.exe. They have different internal version numbers.

Navi.exe

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26-6-2020 at 3:32 PM, RonS said:

I just did a binary file comparison between the 2019 (v8) navi.exe and the 2017 (v7). They seem to be just re-compiled from the same source. So the same patch address should work. I patched it and attached here. Is someone brave enough to try?  Use the same instructions as for the 2017 Nag Screen Removal, but use this file instead. 2017 No-Nag patch Instructions Use section 2 only. Do not try to install the old v7 Navi.exe. They have different internal version numbers.

Navi.exe

Yes, you are right. The 2017 No-Nag Patch instructions is working fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm really new to Pioneer devices. I have several issues with F920BT. I did the following. Installed ShortFuseScript and it went without problem. After that, I tried to install these maps with CARDINFO.cif from 2017., because it wouldn't start with one provided in this map package, as my device is MY2010. It offers me an update, I click Yes, it asks me for confirmation, I click Yes again, but afterwards all the fonts and everything are grayed out, except backspace arrow in the bottom left corner. And in the place where password is to be written, it just says "PASSWORD" (see the 3. picture). Also, most of the options in the main and navigation menu are grayed out. I updated the firmware from official website "avicf20bt_apl2.00300". I even edited "RenewallFlib.dll" and replace them manually, but still no luck...

I use Kingston 16GB SD, the device is on my table and not in the car, if that matters... Every accessory is connected to the device, except for the CAN (GPS antenna, USB, mic...).

What am I doind wrong?

Cheers

IMG_20200710_233901.jpg

IMG_20200710_233905.jpg

IMG_20200710_233912.jpg

IMG_20200710_234809.jpg

IMG_20200710_234816.jpg

On 26-6-2020 at 3:32 PM, RonS said:

Navi.exe

I did use your patched Navi.exe and wrote a small script so by putting the contents of the zip archive on the root of an SD and inserting it before ignition the patched version for 2019/v8.0 can be installed very easy.

Navi_exe_auto.zip

• 3 weeks later...

The cardinfo.cif from 2017 does not work with F10BT.

It took me a while to make my unit work at least with the 2017 SW again, as it was asking all the time for the right SD card. (I used the script before to replace the renewal dlls , and the password was accepted too.)

I made a  few experiment with patching the cardinfo with the string from 2017, but no success...

At the end I removed the USER\RW\RENEWAL\VERINFO.DAT , which was copied from the 2019 update already there (I know because I checked the content), which apparently does not match the 2017 cardinfo, and put in the 2017 update SD to repair the unit.

Any further suggestions with the cardinfo?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I tried to install this new update on my F9210BT, but the password didn't work although I changed the cardinfo file. Then I tried the Condis HAckmode 2.1.

That was a mistake. I was able to remove this hackmode. But now if I start my Navi, there is only "There is no application availabe". Is it possible to install this new update with testkey? If so, how can I do it? I don't know where to paste the backup files in the radio with testkey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can please someone help me out, I have the 2017 maps on my F930BT (hacked version of this forum) , trying to update the system with the 2019 maps,

But it can't read the TTS sd, tried different sd cards but no luck, 

The 2019 sd it reads but can't get beyond the password, so the problem lies in the TTS sd that doesn't install? 

Tried 3 different sd cards from 2 and 4 GB without any luck,

What I'm doing wrong?? :wacko: 

22 hours ago, Vincent1979 said:

Can please someone help me out, I have the 2017 maps on my F930BT (hacked version of this forum) , trying to update the system with the 2019 maps,

But it can't read the TTS sd, tried different sd cards but no luck, 

The 2019 sd it reads but can't get beyond the password, so the problem lies in the TTS sd that doesn't install? 

Tried 3 different sd cards from 2 and 4 GB without any luck,

What I'm doing wrong?? :wacko: 

Same here. Tried a couple SD's all different sizes and reformatted. Placed the ISO, even decompressed the files. When I add the SD with the map update, it will promt directly for the update. Tried the double passwords and the 111. No luck. 

Any tips?