AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

Colleagues, I have a problem, I can't update the software on my radio avic f840bt, it asks me for a password, the radio is not secured with any password, at least I think so, after installing it in the car it worked without entering the password, when trying to install new software, it asks for the password  , I tried many combinations and nothing, I also tried to remove the password with the given script on the forum and then nothing, still asking for a password, I have no ideas, it seems that this is not a user password but some internal Pioneer, is there anyone who can help me  I just can't handle it and is that simple?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Firstly hi from Turkey to everyone. I ve read all the topic about 2019 map update and I could update my f9220bt except for bluetooth.

For this, thanks everyone.

I bought this device second hand and my bluetooth wasn't working. My device version was 07.000 and bluetooth version was: ------------- After updating my device, its version is now 08.000 but I couldn't update my bluetooth to 3.32. so bluetooth version is  still: ------------------(no firmware)

What can I do to solve this problem? Which bluetooth version must be set up first and update? And how?

I will be very pleased if anyone help me. (And sorry for my little English)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 12:46 PM, Vincent1979 said:

Can please someone help me out, I have the 2017 maps on my F930BT (hacked version of this forum) , trying to update the system with the 2019 maps,

But it can't read the TTS sd, tried different sd cards but no luck, 

The 2019 sd it reads but can't get beyond the password, so the problem lies in the TTS sd that doesn't install? 

Tried 3 different sd cards from 2 and 4 GB without any luck,

What I'm doing wrong?? :wacko: 

On 10/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, Gopher1973 said:

Same here. Tried a couple SD's all different sizes and reformatted. Placed the ISO, even decompressed the files. When I add the SD with the map update, it will promt directly for the update. Tried the double passwords and the 111. No luck. 

Any tips?

Not sure if you guys figured this out, but the TTS.iso needs to be unpacked and only the VOICE folder goes on the SD card. You then need to go into settings -> regional settings -> voice -> setup -> change voice -> choose desired voice. It will then update from the SD card. This will take several minutes. There is an instruction pdf on the iso which I've attached here.

1771457610_TTSinstallation.PDF