New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to update my old AVIC-F320BT to the latest possible software and maps.

My device is showing version 1.0000 and device nr 243##########39E

Pioneer navigate on the device is from year 2010.

Pioneer does not support this device anymore.

Can you please guide me, or send me a link

1. Update instuctions
  2. software
  3. maps

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 01.05.2020 at 13:15, spoon1 said:

да, это прекрасно работает ... я купил карты 2019 года и работает в каждой модели:

у меня есть оригинальный SD или микро SD с путем для этой модели:

- AVIC-F30BT - AVIC-F930BT - AVIC-F9310BT - AVIC-F40BT - AVIC-F940BT - AVIC-F840BT - AVIC-F8430BT

и для этой модели:

- AVIC-F10BT - AVIC-F20BT - AVIC-F920BT - AVIC-F9210BT - AVIC-F9220BT

хорошо, я могу дать вам каждые две резервные копии с английской инструкцией, чтобы обновить ваш Pioneer

но скажи Годзилле, чтобы он прислал мне деньги... я заплатил за эти карты, так что я не могу дать бесплатно...

Конечно, Годзилла болен, но все участники заплатили ему, поэтому, если этот участник хочет это обновление, мне нужно ваше пожертвование ... я заплатил 160 евро .... так что мне нужны деньги, потому что я работал, чтобы найти правильное идеальное рабочее решение SD!

у меня также есть карты европы 2018 для этой модели:

Pioneer AVIC-F50BT, F950DAB, F950BT и F850BT

я могу дать их сейчас, без проблем .. у меня есть эти карты с 6 маунта! и он протестирован и отлично работает без каких-либо проблем

Hello, can you share the 2018 maps update for avic f950?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for these programs, I have an avic f9210bt from 2011, and the bluetooth does not work, I thought I would have to throw it away, with this update I have managed to make it work a few times, but it has failed again and it no longer works .
The bluetooth firmware version is 3.11, it was not updated to version 3.32, I think it was this one that had to be updated?
If anyone has had this problem or know how to solve it please

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, pp jg said:

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for these programs, I have an avic f9210bt from 2011, and the bluetooth does not work, I thought I would have to throw it away, with this update I have managed to make it work a few times, but it has failed again and it no longer works .
The bluetooth firmware version is 3.11, it was not updated to version 3.32, I think it was this one that had to be updated?
If anyone has had this problem or know how to solve it please

Hello, did you managed to achieve it? if so can you tell me how?
Thank you in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, godzilla said:

Okay two years and another release for all these machines. Last time i bought the software and spread the wealth this time i need help as my situation has changed . I firstly need to  buy the software with the highest donator getting the original pack and the unused key, Everybody else will get the software for free every Euro , Dollar or pound will help my payal me address is

paypal.me/salsatnav

I will keep you in the loop with daily updates till we reach £125 then i will post it here  for FREE have a feeling Rons Shortfuse hack will do it again

Lets all help each other 

Hi, did you reach your target?