AVIC411.com
godzilla

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

Tried several SDCards with the same result.. no write protection.

Not sure if i understand you correctly.. there are two version of the hacked dll in the unit? And the overwriting is "random".. seems strange..

On 6/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, seth_space said:

Tried several SDCards with the same result.. no write protection.

Not sure if i understand you correctly.. there are two version of the hacked dll in the unit? And the overwriting is "random".. seems strange..

Not random. There are two complete sets of firmware on the unit (PRG0 and PRG1).  When the unit installs a map update, it alternates overwriting one of them. It should overwrite the oldest. This is controlled by the presence or absence of /USER/PRG.FLG.  From memory, it works something like this: When the unit is brand new, PRG0 and PRG1 are identical and PRG.FLG does not exist. The next map update overwrites PRG1 and creates PRG.FLG. The next time the unit is updated, it sees that PRG.FLG exists and overwrites PRG0 then deletes PRG.FLG. Then this cycle repeats ........

I don't know why only you seem to be having problems installing the hack. In the future you could edit the script on your PC to remove the section where it creates backup copies of those files by writing them to the SD.

On 30/05/2020 at 11:51 AM, spoon1 said:

@ Topchaca did you uese hack ?

because if you not put sd card with hack before update maps then you have situation like your screenshot !

@spoon1i think something was wrong with the update file I switched it with a file that was previously uploaded and it worked fine

@godzillajust checking in to see how you are doing in health terms !  And to also thank you (and the other major contributors like @spoon1  and @RonS)

Just got feedback from my dad that he is so happy with the new updates on the device. Apart from the new maps, also the firmware upgrade seems to have had a positive effect on how the device works.

@All

When anybody thinks they can benefit from me sharing the pictures/screenshots here that I made during the process (i haven't gotten through to that yet...), please let me know, and I'd be happy to speed that up.

Got it! (F-930BT)

but two little things..

1) in volume settings i can't set the navigation volume level 

2) any way to avoid theNag screen at startup ?

greets

9 hours ago, osiris said:

2) any way to avoid theNag screen at startup ?

I just did a binary file comparison between the 2019 (v8) navi.exe and the 2017 (v7). They seem to be just re-compiled from the same source. So the same patch address should work. I patched it and attached here. Is someone brave enough to try?  Use the same instructions as for the 2017 Nag Screen Removal, but use this file instead. 2017 No-Nag patch Instructions Use section 2 only. Do not try to install the old v7 Navi.exe. They have different internal version numbers.

Navi.exe

On 26-6-2020 at 3:32 PM, RonS said:

I just did a binary file comparison between the 2019 (v8) navi.exe and the 2017 (v7). They seem to be just re-compiled from the same source. So the same patch address should work. I patched it and attached here. Is someone brave enough to try?  Use the same instructions as for the 2017 Nag Screen Removal, but use this file instead. 2017 No-Nag patch Instructions Use section 2 only. Do not try to install the old v7 Navi.exe. They have different internal version numbers.

Navi.exe

Yes, you are right. The 2017 No-Nag Patch instructions is working fine.

Today I updated my F920BT. Everything works great !!! My old Pioneer from 2010 backed to Life !!!. I used Cardinfo 2017.

Thanks All Especially:

Godzilla for Maps

spoon1 for tutorial

jape91 for cardinfo2017

jape91 for ShortFuse.zip

Hello, I'm really new to Pioneer devices. I have several issues with F920BT. I did the following. Installed ShortFuseScript and it went without problem. After that, I tried to install these maps with CARDINFO.cif from 2017., because it wouldn't start with one provided in this map package, as my device is MY2010. It offers me an update, I click Yes, it asks me for confirmation, I click Yes again, but afterwards all the fonts and everything are grayed out, except backspace arrow in the bottom left corner. And in the place where password is to be written, it just says "PASSWORD" (see the 3. picture). Also, most of the options in the main and navigation menu are grayed out. I updated the firmware from official website "avicf20bt_apl2.00300". I even edited "RenewallFlib.dll" and replace them manually, but still no luck...

I use Kingston 16GB SD, the device is on my table and not in the car, if that matters... Every accessory is connected to the device, except for the CAN (GPS antenna, USB, mic...).

What am I doind wrong?

Cheers

IMG_20200710_233901.jpg

IMG_20200710_233905.jpg

IMG_20200710_233912.jpg

IMG_20200710_234809.jpg

IMG_20200710_234816.jpg