AVIC411.com
godzilla

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

Hi guys sorry been out of contact for a while I have unfortunately been in and out of hospital due to a spinal injury which I am now waiting for an operation in the next couple of weeks . Great way to spend Christmas. Anyway target has been released I will work out the winner of the full software and what model unit they have and then order the software directly from pioneer . Thanks all for your donations and your patience- regards Godzilla

Hi Guys will post winner in the next couple of days and will place the order with pioneer which will take two weeks to arrive. Sorry for the delay.

Godzilla

On 29-1-2020 at 10:14 PM, godzilla said:

Hi Guys will post winner in the next couple of days

What do you mean with this? You gonna choose one person to share your software with? 

No basically I will order the card for the highest donator then when received I will copy the software releasing the software to the group then send the original card and the un used serial number to the highest donator - as I said from the very beginning. Remember I originally purchased the 2017 update to the whole group as soon as I received it after I paid for it , just needed this time around help to get it it due to change in circumstances. So the biggest donator will receive the original pack :)

regards

Godzilla

On 10-2-2020 at 9:54 PM, godzilla said:

No basically I will order the card for the highest donator then when received I will copy the software releasing the software to the group then send the original card and the un used serial number to the highest donator - as I said from the very beginning. Remember I originally purchased the 2017 update to the whole group as soon as I received it after I paid for it , just needed this time around help to get it it due to change in circumstances. So the biggest donator will receive the original pack :)

regards

Godzilla

That's Fair mate!!!

Hope we can use the software soon :) 

2 hours ago, bsandu said:

It is extremely frustrating the speed things are moving here...

Just be patient. The man has been coming for 3 months saying that he will soon make the maps available.